Praying for answers...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by CinCA, Mar 26, 2006.

1. CinCA

CinCA New Member

I am in a deeply troubled marriage that has taken a definite negative turn since the birth of our 4 y.o. daughter. I honestly in many ways want out of this relationship, as I really do doubt I even love my husband anymore, but I have absolutely nowhere to turn to, and I am very ill with CFS so I know the stress and drama of a divorce would be very problematic for me. I also am so afraid it would really mess up our daughter, who has been very "high needs" in many ways her whole life and was dx'd with autism a year and a half ago. She has made so much progress...and likely now wouldn't even fit the dx...and I would do anything to keep her moving forward.

At the same time, my health is so bad, and a recent move has me that much more unhappy and really, severely isolated. A trip away last week, with hubby and kiddo for hubby's work, solidified my feelings of both having this current living situation be intolerable in several ways and confirming my feelings, or lack thereof, for my husband. I don't know what to do, and I have nowhere to turn, so I am turning to the Lord/a higher power for answers.

Thank you.
  2. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

keep prayer I'm sure God will give you some insight for this problem. it might not come right away but hes always there for us. focus on your little girl and what God would have you do for her.The answer will come .God Bless
    Sixtyslady
  3. kch64

kch64 New Member

You're in my prayers tonight.

Hugs,
    Kendra
  4. Jordane

Jordane New Member

May God bless you and keep you in his loving arms.My heart goes out to you and your daughter.
    hugs
    Jordane
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I hope and pray that you find direction in your life.

God is real... and knows where you are!

Love.....Mari