praying for Dixie

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kathyrere, Sep 13, 2004.

1. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

Please join me in praying for our precious Dixie.
    She is a mighty Prayewr warrior for us all.
    now she is in great need.

I pray God sends her help and strenght.Please God keep her and hers safe in Jesus name. Give her peace and comfort.
    I would give anything if I could just be there to help her but I can't so I pray God sends her an angel.

She is a very precious lady, God keep her safe in jesus name I pray
    Amen
    kathy
  2. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

I will keep her and all that face the forces of nature. That everyone be safe.
  3. Milo83

Milo83 New Member

for Dixie, and everyone in the path of Hurrican Ivan.......

Love, Donna
  4. TheLordismystrength

TheLordismystrength New Member

Psalm 91:1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say to the LORD, "My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!" 3 For it is He who delivers you from the snare of the trapper And from the deadly pestilence. 4 He will cover you with His pinions, And under His wings you may seek refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark. 5 You will not be afraid of the terror by night, Or of the arrow that flies by day; 6 Of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, Or of the destruction that lays waste at noon. 7 A thousand may fall at your side And ten thousand at your right hand, But it shall not approach you. 8 You will only look on with your eyes And see the recompense of the wicked. 9 For you have made the LORD, my refuge, Even the Most High, your dwelling place. 10 No evil will befall you, Nor will any plague come near your tent. 11 For He will give His angels charge concerning you, To guard you in all your ways. 12 They will bear you up in their hands, That you do not strike your foot against a stone. 13 You will tread upon the lion and cobra, The young lion and the serpent you will trample down. 14 "Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him securely on high, because he has known My name. 15 "He will call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him. 16 "With a long life I will satisfy him And let him see My salvation."

Shalom, Shalom, Dixie :) <>< May the LORD bless you and keep you-
  5. jill5050

jill5050 New Member

I stand in agreement in prayer in Jesus' name. Lord please protect our dear Dixie. Put a wall of protection around her property. Lord, you know what a wonderful ministry Dixie is doing here, please help keep her, her husband, and animals safe so that she may continue her good works for You.

I pray these things in agreement with these other women, in your sacred name. Amen.

Blessings,
    Carlie
  6. pepper

pepper New Member

for Dixie and her loved ones.

God bless them and keep them safe.
    Pepper
  7. lois1023

lois1023 New Member

just wanted to add more prayers for our Dixie.

I pray God keeps her and everyone in Ivan's path safe.

LOIS
  8. KyLady

KyLady New Member

I pray that Ivan will go where the least distruction will happen.

Lord we hold Dixie up to you at this time. Just give her the strength to handle what ever comes her way. Give her peace and a good common sense direction on what to do. We all love her here and want the best for her. Protect and keep her is my prayer.

Kylady
  9. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

We all love you on this board and are all sending our thoughts and prayers. Post when you can.

Blessings,
    Sandy
  10. booboo56

booboo56 New Member

May God spare you any harm from Ivan. May He keep you & yours wrapped in His protective arms.

You are such a special person.

In Jesus' name I pray.
    Amen

Hugs,
    Joan
  11. readalot

readalot New Member

for Dixie also. To get through the storm, and to get the help she needs. She is working hard to get ready. Lord, I pray that your angels will surround her place and that it will not get touched. She is working so hard to prepare without help. She has many animals in her care. They had no hope without her. I pray that you will perform a miracle, and that she will be back with us soon. Give her strength. I pray that you work on her husband, that he will turn his life to you. That he will realize that he is getting nowhere rejecting you. Be with them all. In Jesus name. Amen

readalot
  12. helpeachother

helpeachother New Member

DixieLee

May today there be peace within. May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to be.

May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you....

May you be content knowing you are a child of God....

Let this presence settle into your bones Dixie, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.

God is there for you. Peace.

13. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

even though I know we all remember her in prayer
    kathy
  14. Dulcimerkid

Dulcimerkid New Member

Hey Dixie
    Just wanted to say you are in my prayers!!!
    Laurie
  15. helpeachother

helpeachother New Member

BUMP-May God bless DixieLee
  16. PoorPatty

PoorPatty New Member

Dixie says thank you...and she is on another board. You can find her email on the Annie Kidwell site, if you want to get in touch with her.

Patty
  17. allhart

allhart New Member

ill keep dixie in my prayers,
  18. sweetpeas

sweetpeas New Member

Please tell Dixie I am fervently praying for her, her family, animals, property, and overall safety of everyone. I will never forget what an incredible encouragement she was to me when I was new to this board. Dixie is one remarkable lady, and I am praying for the Lord's divine protection over her.

Sweetpeas
  19. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

You are a sweetheart and we miss you here. Praying for you tonite. I hope you have good health, lots of love and happiness in your life.

sandy
  20. helpeachother

helpeachother New Member

Thanks very much Patty! Will stumble over and look for Dixie. I am so warm and full of joy at the Peace and glory of God! Not so much about this board leaving us. Peace
    [This Message was Edited on 01/21/2005]