praying for insurance fiasco to be straightened out

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mar19, Mar 21, 2006.

1. Mar19

Mar19 New Member

Please, if the Lord leads you, pray that I can finally get my health insurance mess straightened out.

We had to change carriers at the beginning of this new year and it's been a nightmare. They have an online directory of providers, but it seems every time I submit a claim it gets denied b/c they claim the doctor is not "in network".

It's a very long story, too long and boring to go into. I called the insurance company today and asked for a supervisor, got the run around again, and left a message with the "service representative" that this would be the last day that I'd be dealing with the company. If a supervisor didn't call me back today and try to help get things right I'd have to call the insurance commission and file a formal complaint.

I sooooo don't want to do that, but I don't see any other choice. The stress of dealing with all this nonsense isn't helping my FM/CFS/CMP, etc, etc either.

Thanks.

Love and blessings
    Mar
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Lord, i just ask you would bless Mar today,
    Give her the strengh, and clarity of mind to deal with all this, and patients.
    Lord, we just give this whole insurance mess over to you,
    please give Mar wisdom, and understanding people to work with. I ask that she would stay calm, trusting you, and you would protect her from the stress.
    Amen.
  3. Mar19

Mar19 New Member

Thanks for your prayer. I finally got to talk to a supervisor. I remained calm (thank you Lord) and I think, think! things may finally be getting resolved.

It's been a loooooong three months or so.

By the way, the words "insurance commission" and "formal complaint" seem to be the magic words at the insurance company. :)

More importantly is having God's strength and grace to not loose it when you're stressed beyond belief!

Mar
  4. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I'm so glad things have started to look better with this lets pray it continues to do so!

I'm glad you remained calm, and patient.

May the Lord continue to bless you in this, and give you peace.