Praying for Windblade tonight

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by morningsonshine, Jun 3, 2006.

1. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Can we call a prayer time for Judy tonight, with everyone praying at the same time, or about.

I don't want it to get to late for some, and don't know the time zone? I'm in central time and will pray at 7:00 and again at 8:00.

If you know when that is in your time please join me!

Praying for peace, and sleep, and balance in her body systems and calming of the nervous system; That she would feel the presense and love of the Lord. However else the lords lead you.

If you want to post your prayer go ahead, but don't have to!

Lets do it! Asking Jesus to intervene in Judy's situation.[This Message was Edited on 06/03/2006]
  2. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

it is almost 7 pm here, I'll be praying with you then.
  3. morningsonshine

Job 11: 18-19

Judy is secure and feels confidenct because there is hope;
    Yes, She looks around her and takes her rest in safety.
    She lies down and nothing makes her afraid.

Praise the Lord!
    Ps. 107:20
    He sends His Word and heals Judy and rescues her from the pit and destruction.

Praise the Lord!

Jer. 17:14
    Heal her, Oh Lord, and she shall be healed;
    save her, and she shall be saved, for You are our praise!

By your favor, O Lord, You have established Judy as a strong mountain. Ps. 30:7
    You Lord, shall bless her, as with a shield You will surround her with Goodwill.
    You have granted her life and favor, and Your providence has perserved her spirit.

Amen, thank you Lord for this beloved sister.

Hey, that was fun, i need to pray scripture more often.
    Bless you Judy
  4. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

O Lord.support,us all the day long,til the shadows lenghten and the evening comes,and the busy world lies hushed,and the fever of day is over and our work is done, Then in thy mercy grant us a safe lodging, and a holy rest, and peace at last. In Jesus we pray.for Judy
    Sixtylady.
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

Thank you sweet friends for such loving prayers!

I have made a decision on the kind of meds. "mood- stabilizers" that caused this insomnia in the first place, and many other terrible side effects.

I spoke last night to a dear friend of mine, who also has PTSD. and his Dr. is a pioneer in the field. She is very against this group of meds. - thinks they are very unstable.

I had the clarity of mind to think all this through after I woke up from a sleep, during your prayers!

Misty, I loved how you prayed the Job scriptures for me.

It was so powerful and beautiful speaking God's word back to him! I loved it.

And sixtys - your prayer was so tender, like a lullaby.

Sweetpea - thank you - we hadn't met before this. Thank you for your caring!

Misty - it was like The Fellowship coming to the rescue - when I was surrounded by orcs!

Love you all,
    Judy
  6. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Heavenly Father, please help Judy. You know her heart and her needs. Please offer her relief.
  7. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I prayed for Judy around 7 PM my time--EDT. Many, many prayers for you Judy.

Sorry I'm late posting on here.

Love & prayers,
    Faye
  8. windblade

windblade Active Member

Thank you for your prayers! I slept 10 and a half hours yesterday!!! Praise God!

I appreciate so much your loving concern - it meant so much to me.

Blessings to each of you.:)

Love, Judy
  9. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Judy:

May the peace of the Lord be with you. I said a prayer and will again.

Thinking of you,
    NyroFan
  10. windblade

windblade Active Member

Thank you so much for your prayers! I have felt so encircled by everyone's love!

Yesterday for the first time in a month I had enough sleep,
    ten hours!!! What a relief!

Blessings to you,
    Love, Judy
  11. morningsonshine

Just got back home from spending the night at the in laws.

So glad to hear you slept that long!!Yeah!

Praise the Lord!

I was unhappy away from home without my nice soft bed, so i'm tired and onery right now.