Praying for YOU this morning

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by CJ-Tex, Jul 15, 2003.

1. CJ-Tex

CJ-Tex New Member

I attended the "Women of Faith" conference in Dallas over the weekend. What a glorious way to spend a day and a half! My friends from church and I were among 18,000 Christian women who were praising, singing, praying, laughing, crying, hugging, holding hands in sisterhood and just fellowshipping in the name of the Lord Friday and Saturday. I am renewed and full of His love and just wanted to share that feeling!

"God gives the very best to those who leave the choice to Him."

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6

I will be praying for all my friends who suffer from disease in the hope that you will feel His love and grace today.

In faith,
    C J
  2. stilhere

stilhere New Member

I'm so glad you had a great time!!How exciting to go!!!I went on the first weekend in May on a women's retreat from our church, it was really nice, we had a guest speaker and the fellowship was great, I would love to attend one of the women of faith conventions. Who was there?? (what speakers) I'm so excited and I didn't even go!!!!

In Christ
    Jessica
    [This Message was Edited on 07/15/2003]
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I appreciate the prayers. I pray for us all every day because there is soooooo much need here.

Love, Mikie
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

What a wonderful experience, I can 'hear' that its lifted you up, way up!

God bless, and thank you for your prayers, as always.....

So much hurt on these boards, but we have a BIG God that is watching over us all.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

wow, sounds like a blast. i would love if one came here..we are about 1 hr from sacramento, ca. that would be the best. i know there are Christian concerts there alot and i other close areas. the next one is at the end of july in monterrey, ca...mercy me, rebecca st. james...etc. i would love to go but no$$, and it's too far away. . some day.

is "women of faith" on the internet? i'm gonna look it up. is it a certain church?
    love,
    alice
  6. LeLeHpr

LeLeHpr New Member

Thank you!