Pregnancy question??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cjr2003, Dec 13, 2005.

1. cjr2003

cjr2003 New Member

Hi everyone! Last week I ovulated, according to my test that I took around Wed/Thursday. WE stayed busy trying to conceive from the Sunday before that through Friday. So, it has been about a week since I ovulated. Yesterday(Monday), I started itching all over , but not really in the breast area, just everywhere else, and my vision is doing strange things, and this morning I woke up with a ZIT!!!!!!!!!!! I do not get acne except on rare occassions about 5 days before my cycle or if I accidentally spill some kind of cleaner on me and I get it wiped on my facial area accidentally. I have 12 days before my cycle should be here. I also had a major bm today without taking any kind of laxative prior the night before. This hasn't happenned in years!!! And the pain is a 10plus for both Monday and Tuesday. The pain has been so much deeper since like 5 weeks ago. I boil water and put hot rags on my muscles to alleviate pain. I moan all night long in the bed my husband says. In such terrible pain and no relief in sight. I am only taking Tylenol during this period because I could be pregnant if everything worked together as we tried to conceive last week. As for these strange symptoms I am having - I wouldn't think that one week after conception - if this has happenned - that I would have symptoms so quickly? ?????????? the pimple makes me think I am going through a hormonal flux. If I am one week pregnant, could it cause acne already? seems too soon for that, but I really don't know! ?????? Anyone have any idea on early signs of pregnancy? oh yeah, and I have a yeast infection! Not a real fabulous week for the bod right now. I just took 2 Tylenol and the pain has eased a bit. Which is shocking because I normally take Darvocet. Love, Carla
  2. emiltim

emiltim New Member

Implantation usually happens about 1 week after conception. Honestly, that's when I started getting sick.

When I got pregnant with my daughter (first), I actually 'felt' when I conceived! I always felt ovulation, and this time-it sort of took my breath away. I even remember the exact time. And we weren't really trying. It's amazing how in tune we can be with our bodies!!

I sure hope you are!!How exciting!!!!

-Julie
  3. cjr2003

cjr2003 New Member

I definetly felt the ovulation, which I usually do on my left ovary. I have just felt so different these past two days,my body is doing stuff that is "out of character", if you know what I mean. Have had some insomnia too . But, it is the full moon week over here and that always throws my sleeping way off. I am trying not to get too excited and talk myself into being pregnant. If I am not, the let down would be awful. Just thought my symptoms were interesting and different from the norm! I will be crossing my fingers and toes over the next few weeks till I can find out for sure if I am pregnant! LOL Carla
  4. cjr2003

cjr2003 New Member

just bumping it up! LOL Carla