Pregnant and very Fatigued

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Anafun, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Anafun

Anafun Member

I am in my second trimester and i am absolutely fatigued.
    I am diabetic and on insulin as well.
    1.I needed advise on how to cope with pregnancy since i have stopped all medication and exercise.
    2.What about childbirth-Csection or Normal delivery?
    3.How did you manage with the baby after delivery?I am freaking out at the thought of that!My mom will be here for the first month after that i will be on my own.UI have a husband and daughter but they are busy all day.Any tips?
    Thanks

2. ayhatch

ayhatch New Member

I am sooo sorry! I didn't know I had FM when I got pregnant with my second child, but I was miserable too. I can't offer much advice, I'm sorry. But I can relate. I was reallly sick. As for afterward... I don't know how I did it either. I just pushed myself through and that's when all thetesting started that led to my diagnosis.

Blessings on you.
    Try to get a home care nurse, if you are rreally sick. My insurance covered it because Dr. ordered it. I was too sick to leav home for a while.
  3. fungirl2100

fungirl2100 New Member

Sorry about what you are going through. I too had gone through that months ago only to lose my baby. I can only imagine how difficult it must be getting to get by.

My prayers & thoughts are with you & your family.

your friend,
    fun
  4. partlysunny

partlysunny Member

This is such a special time in life so just take extra special care of yourself. I always enjoyed reading anything baby related .( What to Expect When Your Expecting )is a great book, as it goes month by month as well as all kinds of other info (including delivery).

Try not to worry too much about after the baby comes because each child is so different you may get a baby who likes to nap alot ,and if not maybe a mother's helper to help out. It always takes a little time to adjust to a new baby in the house, but before you know it, a routine has developed.

It's wonderful that your mom can be there that first month. It's a great start.

Best Wishes
    Partlysunny