Pregnenlone and Period??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jane32, Mar 14, 2006.

1. jane32

jane32 New Member

So my friendly womanly visitor use to come every 30 days prior to cfs. Once I got CFS it ranged from 28-38 days.

It would be delayed if I still had one of my fever cycles. Once my fever was done it would take exactly two days afterwards to get my period. That part was regular.

Well today to my surpise I got it and it is the last day of my fever. I have never got it early. Today is day 27...I know it is not that early but this just never happened. I don't have any craps either. I am tired but no craps which might be happening from my Leap diet.

Anyway, the only new thing that might have caused this is pregnenlone. I know it controls the hormones. Has anyone else had changes when they took pregnenlone?
  2. jane32

jane32 New Member

Yeah mine is super light which made me thing something is wrong but I guess this is the way it is suppose to be. Mine use to be 7 days and very heavy.

I hate the tired feeling I get though with it..I feel all weak and I look so pale. Sometimes it sucks to be a woman!
  3. jane32

jane32 New Member

to feel the difference but now I am aware of the being tired (lack of sleep) to weak (period) to fatigued from my fevers and just CFS in general or super lethargic from new pills/meds which make me feel like death!