Preop Prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by 143alan, Dec 3, 2006.

1. 143alan

143alan New Member

Hi Everyone,
    I am having surgery Dec. 11 and have pre-op tests Friday. Last Friday my doctor put me on antibiotics because I had a sinus infection. I thought I was getting some better this weekend but this morning I woke up with a hacking cough and high fever. I won't be able to have my surgery if I'm still sick so would you please pray for God's will in this.

Thanks everyone.
    Nancy
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

That happened to me before a surgery and I remember the distress I felt not knowing if I would be able to have the surgery or not. In my case the antibiotics did the job and I was able to have the surgery. I so pray that this will happen that way for you and that this infection will be gone in the name of Jesus.

I pray that you will have peace and calm and the strength to get everything done that needs to be taken care of before hand. I pray for strength and peace for Alan as well. Take care and we'll talk later.

Love,
    Nancy
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I will be praying for you.

Love...Mari
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I pray that God holds you up, and keeps you there until you are doing better. Prayers that all goes well dear one.
  5. caffey

caffey New Member

Father in Jesus Name please bring peace to Nancy right now. Please let her feel You surrounding her with your peace and presence. Please heal her of this sinus infection and that the surgery will go as planned and the recovery will be swift without complications. Thank you in Jesus Name.Amen. Your name is on my stickie on my monitor.
    Cath
  6. pepper

pepper New Member

that this infection clears and you are able to have your surgery as planned.

(((HUGS)))Pepper
  7. 143alan

143alan New Member

Thank you so much everyone for your prayers. I am feeling so much better. I managed to make it through the whole day of work also. I was fitted for my back brace today that I will wear after surgery and continue to wear for many months to come. I'm praying I can adapt to this thing and use it like I'm suppose to.

Thanks again for your prayers. Your responses meant so much to me.
    Take Care and God Bless
    Nancy