Pressure in spinal fluid...*PRAYER NEEDED*

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by 30feeling80, May 16, 2004.

1. 30feeling80

30feeling80 New Member

My brother-in-law, only 22 years old needs your prayers. He has dealt with horrible migranes for years that are usually relieved by throwing up.

Only yesterday, the throwing up did not help, and he threw up several times.

At the hospital, they ruled out tumor and spinal menangitis. However, the pressure in his spinal fluid is HIGH. This could mean any number of things. They gave him pain meds, relieved his headache and sent him home. He's going to see his family doctor today. He'll probably be referred to a Neurologist (according to hospital staff).

Please pray for this man. He's given us so much. He needs to get to the bottom of this and get some relief. He is a service man. 4 years in the Navy and 2 in the Coast Guard.

Please pray for answers (QUICK!) and permanent relief!

Thank you all,
    Darlene
  2. dash

dash New Member

Dear Lord, I'm asking you to intervene in this young man's situation. Restore his health, whether it be through a miraculous healing, or finding the right doctor to uncover and treat the right cause.

Please allow the system to work quickly and that he be seen immediately.

Please keep him and his family in your care as they wait for answers.

Della

3. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

I pray for your healing touch on this man, make every part of his body function the way you designed it to.

Fill him with your Joy and give him strenght.
    thank you for making all the crooked places straight in his life

In Jesus name I pray
    Lisa
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Sending prayers and positive thoughts out for your brother-in-law. Let us know how he is doing.

Sandy
  5. 30feeling80

30feeling80 New Member

Thank you for your prayers. His MRI is scheduled for Thursday. I'll keep you posted.

Darlene
  6. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I will be praying for your brother in law and asking the to relief his headaches. Asl I will pray that Lord gives his Drs guidance and wisdom. God bless you both.

Danny