Pretty upset over missing cat......

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Jane_Canuck, Sep 11, 2004.

1. Jane_Canuck

Jane_Canuck New Member

We have no smilely face that has tears but I am near it anyhow.

Last sat we had our cat Runner and then she went missing.

Just POOF into thin air.

I took her pic around to all the neighbours and no one has seen her.

I can not handle my pets dying or missing like this. I made a post when I came home from Canada it is on the chit chat board about what happened then.

This is the 10th animals that something has happened to in the last 18 months.

Most of them were old and died of old age which is natural. Some just got sick since we got alot of sickies from the pound and they would end up dying.

Anyhow i was put on zoloft in june due to my constant upset and I just feel like I have no coping skills left.

Esp now since I had surgery on tues. had my gall bladder out. so I am kinda squishy around the emotions right now anyhow.

Sorry this is such a long post but I just can;t help it sometimes the board ends up being therapy once you start writting it is hard to stop.

The worst is just not knowing what has happened to Runner. She is only 3 years old and is super good health. She rarely leaves the yard.

Anyhow not sure what to ask for in prayer but there is enough in here to focus on.

TYVM all hagd Brenda
  2. Lady_Bayou

Lady_Bayou New Member

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat....I'm such a pet lover that it breaks my heart to hear of missing animals.

I hope she will turn up soon, very soon. Stay strong...

I'll be praying for your strength as well as the return of your loving kitty :)

crystal
  3. TheLordismystrength

TheLordismystrength New Member

My cat went missing for a week once because a "bully" cat scared it so bad. I know what you are going through.

I will pray for Runner, and you health as well.

Maybe you should chance his name to "Staysinyard" ;)

Shalom, Stay calm, we are praying. <><
  4. pepper

pepper New Member

that Runner will come back home. I know just how you feel. My cats have gone missing before and I was just heartsick until they came home.

(((HUGS))))Pepper

5. Jane_Canuck

Jane_Canuck New Member

Hi all tyvm

ROFLAMO@ Staysinyard! That is classic.

Hubby and I were talking earlier and I was telling him of a dream I had. I dreamt he woke me up telling me to call for the cat. So I called for Homey since she is the bedroom cat and she came and running behind her was a cat that looked identical to Runner but was black and orange instead.

I said hunny this is not our Runner he said yes it is! So we argued and I said we need to name this one Halloween because of its coloring.

Get this! On our way to a small town I knew we would pass an antique store that also is a foster home for cats. I asked if we could stop and Hubby said well why??

I said because I said so and I am not sure why. So we stopped and OMG you are not going to believe it.

I walked into the cat secion and this orange and black cat that is identical to our Runner came right up to me and started purring and rubbing on me.

Her name........ Take a guess...... come on I dare ya.

Halloween Honey.

Spooky eh?

So the man that runs the shop said his daughter is the one that deals with the cats so I made an appt to see her monday so we can maybe get the cat.

I am not 100% giving up hope on our Runner but... this is a bad neighbourhood and anything could happen including being fed to the pittbulls up the street. I hope not but I have to concider everything.

anyhow thought it was an interessting day! I got to go nap now TTFN and tyvm all AGAIN!

Brenda
  6. marta

marta New Member

As someone who is owned by two cats - and one of them strolllllllling back and forth in front of my monitor as I type this - I certainly do empathize with you.

My cats aren't allowed outside but one of them, the stroller!, would if he could. He'd last about an hour, if that because he's just not yard-worthy.

I pray that you will find comfort as well as Runner. I love the Staysinyard thought too! I laughed out loud.

Love,
    Marta
  7. Jane_Canuck

Jane_Canuck New Member

Hi Gang!

Well I told hubby I wanted to go to Wally World and use the picture making machine.

I took a photo of hubby and Runner that I took in June. I happened to just take it because I had only a few pics left on the camera and wanted to finish the roll off.

Anyhow it turned out to be a great pic so I took it and got it cropped so that it was more focused on hubby and the cat. It turned out really well. I got an 8x10 and 16 small one almost the size of passport pics.

We then got those clear page covers that protects pages so that the weather does not claim my hard work.

I made 2 different signs 1 for infront of the house and another for putting up around town.

All the ones for around town will have one of the sm pics on it so they ca see what she looks like.

I painted a huge board infront of the house and stapled up the big notice I made and the 8x10 so all the street traffic can see we want our kitty back.

In all honesty I do not think we will see her back. I say this only because I do have a sence of peace about it.

But just because that is what I think it does not mean I will stop hoping. So we have 16 notices to go up around the area.

So tyvm for all your prayers. All kitties from now on will be in the house cats.

I get to go see the one I mentioned before the one that looks like Runner but is black and grey instead. Her name is Halloween Honey lol.

It is too cool that I dreamt about her.

Anyhow babbling.

TTFN ALL! TYVM again