PRICKLES AGAIN

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rosiebud, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

your answer about the scummy man on BBC2 - maybe he'll get jinxed.

You know I often wish some people would just have a shot of our illnesses, just for a month or two, so they could see what it's like.

Nasty, I know, I wouldnt wish it permanently on anyone, but for a little while, then maybe they would think before they speak.

love
    Rosie
    [This Message was Edited on 02/13/2006]
  2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I'm glad you got a positive outcome at uni.

Just saw your photo on profile, you're a beautiful young girl. My daughter managed to get through uni too with CFS and I did as a mature student in the 80s (when you were born ha ha) and I had CFS too but didnt get incapacitated til end 94.

Good for you travelling to Africa, climbing Kili and helping sick people. I did quite a bit of travelling at your age and I think it's a great experience for young people. I hope you get your wish to go back.

It's a shame the person in the office's friend is ill and it's terrible that it took this to happen to someone else before they could believe and help you.

But thats how it goes, we dont just have a battle with our illnesses, we have a battle with everyone around us.

I like your jazzy suit, I had a dress something like that material in the 60s - fashion always comes back again.

love
    Rosie