Prickles I did some FM awareness promoting :)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by IowaMorningGlory, Dec 4, 2006.

1. IowaMorningGlory

IowaMorningGlory New Member

Hope it was okay with you that I put your awareness website on the back of my husbands business cards.

I was making some up because he was managing the business and now he is buying it and running it himself. I have always heard the backs of business cards are a good place to put other information, so I thought why not FM awareness!

There are several people in the town I live in that also have FM. It just seemed like a good idea, and my husband liked the idea also.

Again, I hope it was okay with you. You are such a great spokesperson for FM, I wanted to help in any way I could.

Take care and Kitten Hugs,
    Blessed Be,
    Laurie
  2. pamj

pamj New Member

That's also very supportive of your husband to help promote awareness! Thanks for sharing your idea with everyone :)

Pam
  3. IowaMorningGlory

IowaMorningGlory New Member

It just seemed like such a good idea at the time. I am glad to help in any way, especially if it is inspiration for others.

Thank you Prickles for having the information awareness site I could use on the business card! Without that it would have been just three little words saying, "Support Fibromyalgia Awareness." Just wouldn't have been the same! So thank you for doing what you do and who you are, ......an inspiration to us all!

Take care and Kitten Hugs,
    Blessed Be,
    Laurie
  4. balletdancer74

balletdancer74 New Member

GREAT IDEA!!!!

I'm really impressed that you thought of that! :) It never even occurred to me...:p I'm what's called an "essential" volunteer for the National CFIDS/M.E. Foundation, Inc. (www.ncf-net.org), so I know how productive one can feel when advocating...can also be frustrating (lol), but good for you! The NCF also advocates for FM/MPS, GWS, MCS...

Thank you for all of your efforts...Prickles - you too!

I've been a member on this board for over four years but only recently started posting more...so, forgive me if I don't know everyone so well...yet. *grin*

To better days!!!!

Hugs,
    LB32 (Leeza Behar)