PRICKLES letter to the world....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sues1, Jan 13, 2007.

1. sues1

sues1 New Member

Prickles.....

I just read your site again. This time though I sent a mass emailing to many,many people with your letter.

I agree that we continue to get all that junk with send their email onto 8 people in 5 minutes or bad luck will happen. I do not send them on. But maybe some will forward the letter I sent and we will get good luck.

Anyone that does not know of this site it is: http://www.freewebs.com/fibromyalgiaawareness/fibromyalgiafwdemail.htm

HealthPro has given permission for this site to be used on our boards here.

I hope more send this on to their friends, enemies, family and anymore you can think of. We need to get more awareness out there.

Blessings to all and to Prickles.........Love, Susan
  2. sues1

sues1 New Member

Copy the letter folks and send it to everyone you can think of. This is a chance to get recognized and recognization can lead to more funding and research.

We have to be an Elf for ourselfs! You never know who might see this and make a difference. You never know just how collective understanding can open the right doors for us!

Exciting to think of.........Blessings Everyone and HOPE...
    Susan
  3. sues1

sues1 New Member

I have recieved several emails from folks on the letter I sent out. They had no clue about Fibro/CFIDS and said they now know what I had to deal with. They did not know before,but knew I had some health problem. Some are folks That I have met through family research and such, so we have never met in person.

I have thanked each for their interest and kindness on this and again asked them to pass the letter on to others. I stated that many do not know the facts and that awareness is needed in order for work to be done for a cure.

Susan
  4. ritatheresa

ritatheresa New Member

I just copied and pasted this letter and sent it to everyone in my address book.

I have never forwarded anything but this letter was excellent.

Prickles you should start writing a book, it would probably do very well :)!!

Thanks, Ritatheresa