((((((((PRICKLES)))))))))))

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cromwell, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Just wondered if you are OK. Have not heard from you in a week Maybe it is exam time.

Love Anne C
  2. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

The BBC Rdaio 4 has been running a morning slot on MS you may want to listen again to. It is amazing that some people with MS have less symptoms than we do yet people give it a lot more credence for sure.

I was doing great for four or five days, then today I feel wiped out. Stiff neck, left arm bad and numb left face again. I see heart doc tomorrow and I just wat to make certain this left side thing is not heart related as the fear of that is worse than the pain.

Had to go to immigration here in usa yesterday as the "for life" alien card I got well government now say they have to be renewed-seems like a broken contract to me after I lived here 23 years!!! It went well except they could not get good fingerprints as mine are too worn down!!! Yet another symptom! I am glad your friend was so concerned. Enjoy your easter break as far as you are able to, though the weather is cold isn't it? We are just warming up again here in chilly New York.

Love Anne C
  3. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I just got my new one in the mail(cost $260) and it is now for 10 years only-what a cheat!

I had my heart testing on myoview today and it went well as far as I know. She said the heart looked great under the stress tests I just need the two myoview reports back now and the tech said they looked good to him.

It is an odd test, you have to fast even no water, then you are strapped into halter monitor for heart and walk till you are almost running on treadmill, then they inject you with radioactive tracer. Then you sit for 40mins and drink two glasses of liquid, then you lie down wwith your left arm above your head for 20mins whilst a gamma camera records your heart on film. Then you go rest for 2 hours, then have more tracer(and your IV comes out) then another 40 ins rest, then 20 mins more camera.

The waiting room got to be like a social outing!!!
    Love Anne C