Prickles

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Aghllw, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Aghllw

Aghllw New Member

I just read your profile and you and I have the same probs almost exactly! I have had sinus probs for years and years and just this March had sinus recontructive surgery. Feel a lot better, but continue to battle the sinus infections that go into bronchitis and pnemonia. I have been totally miserable.

Diagnosed with Fibro about 7 months ago which makes me feel a lot better since I know I am not losing my mind. I always thought a lot of people looked at me like I was a hypochondriac too...has been very frustrating for me.

I have a 9 year old little girl that really keeps me going and have just recently started dating again. It is tough being 38 and feeling like you are 80+ on most days. The pain that i have is so intense that it takes every fiber of my being to get out of bed...and go to work and take care of my home, daughter and boss....lol Sorry to whine so much.

Just wanted to say thanks for your uplifting spirit and posts. Keeps me going to read everyone's stories and see that I am not alone.

God Bless.
    Lisa