PRiCKLESEXAMSOVERPHEW

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mai, May 17, 2006.

1. mai

mai New Member

! ! ! H- i - Y - A ! ! ! :) Soory I missed your post!!! (Just noticed the 'soory' but I like it, so I'll leave it!!! Lol!!!!) ;-) Glad U survived to tell the tale, but there was NEVER ANY DOUBTS about that!!!!! 'Twould take......well, I'm not sure what.......BUT......'something' a whole lot BiGGER than what e are all dealing with, to stop YOU in your tracks!!!!!!!........WELL DONE!!! (Again!)

...........AND, if I was to leap on you boyfriends back......(WOT???? I 'hear' you cry-out!!!!!!!!!!)........No! Nothing remotely 'kinky' I ASSURE you!!!!!!!!.......Just that, 'if' I did........He would then have a very 'real' 'PAT' on the back!!!!!!!!!! (Hint!Hint! with name!?!)...........Think he deserves a bit of praise, it's amazing when you have someone who is 100% supportive, behind you! (& in front, & all around you!!!) Lol!!! I know, cos I am SO LUCKY to have that toooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, thanks for letting me know, good to hear from you................... :)
    Tiz now V. late/early, time (past time) I was a-hittin'-the-hay!!!! Maybe bed would be a comfier option!!!!! Lol! Sorry, rambling now, altho most peoples would say that's kinda 'normal' for me.........(Too much fresh-air, perhaps??????)

Hadn't been 'out' for, well, over a week..........went up to Edinburgh in a van, & came home on a motorbike.........(Long story, & boring to others, so I shall spare you!!!) Hope you are catching-up on some really well-earned-ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzS !!!!!!!!

All The Bestest.....Love & Peace Mai Xxx :)