primal defense for candida

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by slpal, Sep 2, 2005.

1. slpal

slpal New Member

Hi- a previous post suggested taking primal defense over jarodohyllus?

any opinions here!!

thanks!!!!!!!!!!
  2. sofy

sofy New Member

I tried the jarodohyllus but it just didnt get the job done but then neither did any of the other multitude of products I tried. Primal Defense turned my right around.

I have been on antibiotics for 1 1/2 years, for lyme and I take 2-4 tablet per day and follow a strick no yest type diet. This has helped me keep from taking any of the other strong scrips needed for yeast.

My bulging tummy went flat the minute I started the Primal Defense and I was soooo much more comfortable.

We are all different but for me this is one product I would sell my car in order to continue to take.
  3. jess

jess New Member

Hi I have taken primal defense. I have read and I can't remember where but a doctor for female health said she is leary of hso organisms. She said to take regular acidophilus products. There has been no real evidence that hso's are totally safe. I don't mean to knock primal defense but I am always very cautious which is why I stopped it. I have heard that Threelac is the best for candida. I am going to try it. Good luck, Jess