private emailing - Mikie

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by RitaF, Aug 4, 2013.

1. RitaF

RitaF Member

hi, mikie, is there any way for me to email you privately; i'm not up on the latest here.

i have info about peptides that is too confusing to post here.

thanks for all you have done over the years. rita
  2. tooks

tooks Member

If you click on mikie's avatar, a box will pop up that has the option "start a conversation." Click on that, give your conversation (which is a private email within the system) a title, add your text and then click on "Start conversation" at the bottom of the page.

That should do it!
  3. RitaF

RitaF Member

from Rita: hmm, i'm not sure what is meant by avatar, i clicked on her picture of the doggie, on her name, i'm still not getting anything that says "start a conversation." thanks for your help, i guess i need even more.
  4. tooks

tooks Member

In your case your avatar is the big question mark. Some have a picture. When I click on your avatar a box pops up that has several options: profile page, start a conversation, follow, ignore. These options are sort of in the middle of the box.
  5. RitaF

RitaF Member

well, i tried that. i get the box and in the middle it lists profile page, but nothing about start a conversation. i know everybody's computer is different so i may just have to try this another way. thanks for trying to help me. r
  6. tooks

tooks Member

You can also just go to your inbox, click on it, then click on Start a conversation, and put in the person's name.
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Thanks everyone. Rita, your message turned up in the Chit Chat forum. I answered you there.

Love, Mikie
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Oops, maybe not. I'll privately e-mail you.

Love, Mikie