Pro Health - FREE SHIPPING THIS WEEK

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 1sweetie, Dec 21, 2005.

1. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I just placed my order with Pro Health and wanted to let everyone know that there is free shipping this week if you place an order in excess of $50.00. As Mikie has stated in an earlier post, we need to support this company. They supply us with this wonderful website and you get to choose what organization from a long list of where you would like them to contribute a portion of the profit from your order. I am not in any way associated with this company but I do appreciate what they do.
    [This Message was Edited on 12/21/2005]
    [This Message was Edited on 12/22/2005]
  2. pepper

pepper New Member

I have used some of the ProHealth products and think they are great. The Melatonin works better than any other I have tried - especially the sublingual 2.5mg tablets. I cut them in half and am able to get to sleep.

Yes, we must support this wonderful site by using these terrific products.

Pepper
  3. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

Thanks for letting us know about the free shipping I need to get another order off to them. I will be sure to do it this week.
  4. busybusymom

busybusymom New Member

I wanted to try some of their products. Thanks for letting us all know!!

Jennifer
  5. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

Thank you so much for letting us know about the free shipping. I need to order some stuff, so this is perfect timing!

I looked on the home site and the free shipping goes until Jan 3, 2006 on orders over $50.

Katy
  6. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

8. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

9. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member