Pro Health products

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by FMsolider, Feb 24, 2007.

1. FMsolider

FMsolider New Member

For those who use 'em....which would you recommend the most?
  2. Catseye

Catseye Member

If you can tolerate whey protein, the Immuneplex undenatured whey is really good and I LOVE the amino acid complex.

best wishes,

karen
  3. dononagin

dononagin New Member

4. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I wish everyone would try the Fibro Complete Multi with Malic Acid to start with. It's amazing.

I take many others and really recommend getting our supplements here because of their great guarantees and customer service.

Hugs,

Nancy B
  5. scrappnmom

scrappnmom Member

Malic Acid and Magnesium at high doses is really good for the muscle pain that we have! It relaxes your muscles and gives you energy! My Chiropractor told me that. He said I should take about 2,400 mgs of Malic Acid a day! He also says that we need at least 350mg a day of Magnesium! I started with Pro Energy Double Strength and now I'm taking the Double Strength Ultra ATP+. I think this has helped me more than anything else I have ever taken since I was dxd with Fibro 5 years ago! From last August until November I was in a terrible flare up and had no energy and I hurt so much! And it was in November when my Chiropractor made that recomendation to me and within 2-3 weeks after starting this I was 90% better! You all should try it. I will always take this!!

Good Luck!

PS the Fibro Complete Multi does sound like a good vitamin, BUT it doesn't have nearly enough Malic Acid to make a difference! You could take that and add the other with a higher dose of Malic Acid and Magnesium.
    [This Message was Edited on 02/25/2007]
  6. FMsolider

FMsolider New Member

Thanks for the suggestions.
  7. roge

roge Member

another reason to buy here is we are helping to fund research into FM and ME/CFS!

I have been using various supplements and medications for years but I made my first purchase from Pro Health last friday. I am in canada and they said normally no problems but i just hope i don't get dinged with a big duty charge here, any other canadians here order from Prohealth and how have your experiences been?

Let me tell you trying to narrow the choices down was very very hard and was overwhelmed with all to choose from - my gawd - but I started with :

- immunplex whey (to increase gluthiaone)
    - grape seed extract (never tried before)
    - ultra atp for malic acid (take 250mg but I want to jack this up to 1,000 mg/day)
    - magnesium glycinate (supposedly best absorbable form)
    - vital enzymes
    - milt thistle for liver support (never taken a liver support before)

not sure how i will introduce the above into to my current regimen but i am most interested in the undenatured whey as this will be my first crack at using this.

peace
  8. mrpain

mrpain New Member

Time release melatonin and valerian with lemon balm for sleep.. Take one hour before going to bed. I take it 2 hours before going to bed because my metabolism must move slow.

I use time release vitamin C every day..

Just started using grapeseed extract..

Also use fish oil, flaxseed oil, and vitamin E.....
    Also milk thistle and probiotics.....and olive leaf extract.