~~PRO HEALTH'S FIBRO FREEDOM~ what to expect?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by razorqueen, Aug 30, 2005.

1. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

since no one is responding to my original post on this product, I will try a differnt approach. Has anyone had success with this product? I have done a search on it, but most of those posts are on the old side, and was wondering if anyone was using it NOW.

I have ordered it and should be getting it in about 1 wk, I think. Is it worth the cost? Did you find serious drug interactions taking this?
    Raz
    [This Message was Edited on 08/31/2005]
    [This Message was Edited on 09/01/2005]
  2. jaltair

jaltair New Member

But, I'll bump this up again - Board's picking up tonight.

Please let me know how you do on it. I've always trusted things from the store here, I wouldn't hesitate to give it a try.

Good luck! Jeannette
  3. BethM

BethM New Member

good question!

Beth.
  4. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

bumping for razorqueen
  5. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

too bad no one else is responding,,,,
  6. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

product, so asking people to say whether it's good or bad is pretty risky on a Prohealth board. You could change the title to something more generic, like "Has anyone tried Prohealth's FM Relief?"

Jeanne
  7. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

I DID post it first under a different title, not even mentioning prohealth, and got even less response! There must be some people using this product. I don't know how else to word it to get a response.
  8. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

any takers?
  9. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

Do you mean 024 the new product for FM.?

I already put up a post about it days ago and got no reply.

Mary
  10. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Hi Raz,

The FM Relief is now called Fibro Freedom according to the catalogue and the Store. They do say it is formerly called FM Relief. I wonder if people have the name confused.

Kathy.
  11. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

I do mean Fibro Freedom. I thought that was the OLD name and FM Relief was the New name! lol. Must be my fibro fog!
  12. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

I'm about to give up getting any help
  13. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i haven't tried just wanted to let you know some people are reading your posts. i have seen both hoping to hear a resonse as well. maybe someone will come forth for us.

jodie