Pro Health's Peaceful nights

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tt_77, Sep 27, 2006.

1. tt_77

tt_77 New Member

Hi, I just wanted to let whoever cares know that I purchased the sleep remedy Peaceful Nights from Pro Health and I've been taking it for about a week now to help me sleep at night. So far I'm having good luck with it. It makes me real sleepy and I've been going to bed around 8:30 or 9 instead of staying up all night. I'm still having a few sleep problems but nothing like what I was experiencing.
    I bought 2 bottles so I'll be taking it for a while.

Karen
  2. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I am happy you are having a positive experience with Peaceful Nights. I love their Valerian w/ Lemon Balm.

I might order the PN again. I only used it on a hit or miss schedule. I really like PH's supplements and products.

Do you take anything else for sleep, depression, etc?

Thanks and good luck!

Kim
  3. tt_77

tt_77 New Member

Hi Kim,
    Good to hear from you. I ordered the L-Theanine Calm-Plex to help with my stress but it is on back order. I'm really having a hard time dealing with losing my dad, he just passed in May and my emotions just won't calm down.

My doctor hasn't found the right anti-depressant yet to help me and I really don't want to be on any drugs so I'm trying the natural herbs. My biggest problem right now is getting to sleep at night. I experience a panic attack just about every night.

How are you and are you having troubles sleeping at night?

Karen