Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lostsoul63, Jun 26, 2010.

1. lostsoul63

lostsoul63 New Member

I posted "eating right" but thought this would need a new post. My stomach has been BAD for the last couple of years and really bad the last couple of months and just worst the last couple of weeks. So I went to Walgreens and bought "Finest Natural" Probiotic and it say take one a day but with a bad stomach I thought one with each meal 3 times a day. I'm getting a camera stuck down my throat next week so maybe I should ask them? Also it doesn't need refrigerating. It has 10 billion CPU. I'm going to quite dairy products and drink rice milk because I don't trust the soy. I hope I'm on the right track and I guess time will tell.
  2. blueeyedgrl73

blueeyedgrl73 New Member

I don't have CFS...I have RA...but I take a probiotic...Walgreen's superbiotic with 20 billion cultures in it. I keep it refrigerated. I take antibiotic therapy for my RA so I take this probiotic daily. I also follow a gluten-free diet. These things have helped my "IBS" tremendously. Good luck!
  3. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

Like most other treatments, some people have had really good results with probiotics and some have had just the opposite......before starting them, you might want to read this thread from Phoenix Rising, and then if you do decide to try them, start slowly (as eager as you are for results, overdoing things from the start is usually not a good idea with our dd's.....much easier on the system to gradually build up)!%29!