Probiotics - which ones do you use?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by peachbunnee, Dec 17, 2005.

1. peachbunnee

peachbunnee New Member

how do you know they are helping?

just curious.... I'm thinking of switching brands.

peach
  2. bioman85

bioman85 New Member

Hey peach,

Right now I'm on the candida protocol from the FFC, which includes Diflucan for anti-yeast, and Jarro-Dophilus as a probiotic.
  3. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I use "Pearls" by Enzymatic Therapy Company. (This company has a excellent reputation for the purity and quality of their products).

4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It is sold in the store here and comes in two forms. It is the best one I have used.

This website raises funds for research and advocacy through sales of its products. To date, it has raised $2.5 million. The products are of the highest quality, the prices are very good, and profits go to helping find a cure for our illnesses. It really is a win, win, win situation.

Love, Mikie
  5. MaryCecelia

MaryCecelia New Member

I've wondered the same thing. How can you know they're helping? Is that possible to know? I've been taking the same brand for 2 yrs. 8 billion acidophilus and bifidus (spelling?) made by NOW. My dr. says that's fine to take, but I never see improvement with anything I take.
    Thanks for posting this. Maybe I'll try the brand Mikie suggests.
  6. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I'm taking Primal Defense but I have no idea if it is helping. I have IBS with constipation and it hasn't helped that at all. Stormyskye post that she uses Threelac and swears by it and I'm also considering the brand that Mikie is using also. I might just alternate them. I've tried everything. I don't even know if I have a yeast problem. I have brain fog and severe fatigue but I don't notice a coating on my tongue. I take 5 to 6 of the Primal Defense tablets and I can't tell I am taking anything and it is expensive. It's suppose to be one of the best.
  7. bioman85

bioman85 New Member

I've been taking the Jarro for over a month now, and along with the Diflucan has really helped my digestive system I believe. For years, every time I would eat I would immediately go to the bathroom, and I would constantly feel hunger pangs. Now, after switching to the candida diet and taking the probiotics and Diflucan, I have not had this happen once.