problem after using the bathroom

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Aeronsmom, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

I just went pee..( sorry to much information) and I had soooooooooo much pain in my back on my left side (lower back) and the pain is still there..

does anyone know what this could be or had this same thing happen to them? as I was going the pain started in the back and then went to the front too at the same time, but now I just have the pain in the lower back...not the whole back tho. thanks for any help.

Ann
  2. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

an infection to me also...I would call the dr. keep drinking fluids..

Keep us posted on how you are

Tami
  3. twinkles49

twinkles49 New Member

I get kidney stones and one of the times I had pain on the right in the front, then in the back.

Then later it was pain in the back that went around to the front.
    The pain in my back was right under my ribcage and the pain in the front was just about where your appendix would be.

Since then I've passed tiny pieces of stone from my left kidney also and felt the pain as you do but higher.

Hope this helps.
    Twinks
  4. MsOnlyMe123

MsOnlyMe123 New Member

What you are describing sounds exactley what I experienced when I had Kidney Stones. I've had them three times in my life so far. The pain was excrusiating. Thank God I havn't had an episode in about 15 years and never want another. I thought I was going to pass out from the pain.

You might also have a very bad bladder or (U.T.I.) Urinary Tract Infection.

I hope by the time you have a chance to read this post, the pain has subsided or you are at your local Emergency Room for treatment. If not, please contact your doctor (he or she should have an answering service to page the doctor on call) and/or get to your local Emergency Room. If you have no one to take you, you can always call 911 for medical emergency and they will have an ambulance come and take you to the hospital.

I hope your feeling better soon!

Eileen

5. StephieBee

StephieBee New Member

It definatly sounds like there is an infection in your kidneys. I had a kidney infection due to letting a UTI go untreated way too long.

They say that it can get as bad as childbearth pain or even worse. They say that they only pain worse is kidney stones.

I went to the ER and they gave me IV antibiotics. They said that if I had waited another day that I would have to be admitted.

There wasnt enought pain meds in that darn hospital to help the pain!

Hope you feel better. Take care of yourseft and see a doc ASAP!!!

Hugs,
    Stephanie
  6. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

The pain is still there but not as bad, I can feel it when I cough, I have to wait until my dh wakes up so he can take me to the clinic, I will keep you all posted.

Ann
  7. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

for your suggestions and idea on what the problem may be.
    you are all so wonderful.

Love, Ann