problems getting the TF you need?

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by blazer, Oct 28, 2007.

1. blazer

blazer New Member

Hi, friends...just asking...is there a problem with getting TF's lately?...thru Pro Health? Does this have something to do with Immunity Today/or outside sourcing of TFs' ?? Wondering...how is everyone else doig with getting the TFs' they need?
  2. spacee

spacee Member

The company that supplied Immunity Today and Prohealth was shutdown by the FDA.

There is one company still making the TF's and Prohealth is negotiating with them for TF's.

Spacee

PS, My only plan right now is if the targeted ones are not available is to get 4Life's strongest one and possibly take two a day. Life will certainly change for the worse for me.

There is no outsourcing of these products.

PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT COMPLAIN TO THE FDA. THEY WILL BURY THIS UNDER A STACK OF PAPERS SO HIGH WE WILL NEVER SEE IT AGAIN. THEY DID THAT TO AMPLIGEN.
    [This Message was Edited on 10/28/2007]
    [This Message was Edited on 10/28/2007]
  3. street129

street129 New Member

I CALLED PROHEALTH, AND WAS TOLD THAT TRANSFER FACTOR THEY DO NOT CARRY ANYMORE,I HAVE A BOTTLE FROM LAST YEAR...I AM FEELING HORRIBLE FOR COUPLE DAYS, I TRIED TO BUY SOME,BUT NO GOOD LUCK, WHAT ELSE IS THERE, CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT ELSE I CAN BUY, THANKS
  4. spacee

spacee Member

The TF you had should be ok. They last a long, long time especially if refrig. or frozen.

Spacee