Problems with Cuddle Ewe Company -anyone else?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SusanNH, Sep 25, 2003.

1. SusanNH

SusanNH New Member

I am writing to the board members to ask if anyone has ordered a cuddle ewe within the past four weeks and if they have, have you received it or are you still waiting?
    I ordered one on the 26th of August and still don't have it. They don't seem to have my order but my credit card was billed.

I did find out that the company has been bought out by the Merlo Company. After many hours on the phone with them, getting the run around, sending emails, I am no further ahead. Yesterday when I tried to call yet again,I found out that their phones are all disconnected.

I was and still am hoping that maybe my order will be found and sent to me.

My body hurts so much when I lay down, especially my hips, legs and knees, I would very much like some relief.

Thank you for the chance to speak on this forum. SusanNH
  2. Sissy70

Sissy70 New Member

three weeks ago and I received the underquilt a week later. Everytime we called them to see if they had an expected shipping date they would say that their computers were being updated and they couldn't access that information. Then the day I received the underquilt (this was before it showed up) they told me that my order was just being boxed) and then 4 hours later it showed up at my door and I was pleasantly surprised. I sure hope you are able to get it straightened out. Did you order it online? and if so did you keep the receipt e-mail so that you can prove to them you did order? If not and you did it by phone you may need to get a letter from your bank stating that they did charge your card and for what amount before they do anything else. I have had this happen with a company before and that is what they required I do. It took a few weeks before it was all straightened out, but I didn't have a fax machine to make things quicker. Boy I sure hope you get it as it has helped me and even my husband tremendously. Just keep checking their site in case the phone number is going to change due to the buy out and keep calling the number they have on the site until you can find out how to straighten it out. I'm so sorry this has happened as it is a very frustrating thing to go through.

God Bless,
    Danielle
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

That is a longtime to wait for an order. If I were you I would have my credit card company check this out. I have American Express and when I call about a problem like this, they take care of it for me without a problem.

You might want to call the company they sold out too also.

In case you are interested, Pro Health here at the board sells Cuddle Ewes also, with no shipping problems!

I sure hope you either get your Cuddle Ewe, or get the charge voided on your card so you can order from elsewhere.

I have one, and I love it, it does make sleeping so much better and it helps with that morning stiffness and the night pain too.

Let us know how you make out. I sure hope it gets there tomorrow for you!

Shalom, Shirl
  4. CreateHope

CreateHope New Member

I got a Cuddle Ewe a few years ago, so I can only say how great they are, and how sorry I am the company is giving you problems. I hope you get it before you get a chance to read this post.
    I also sleep with a very soft squishy stuffed animal between my knees as that keeps them from knocking together. That's the only way I can get to sleep as I sleep on my side.

Good luck!
    Kate
    PS I grew up in Maine, and have relatives in New Hampshire. It's great to meet a New Englander on the boards! Like every part of the United States, we're a culture in and of ourselves. I miss it, as I'm in Idaho now.

[ advertisement ]