Problems with eyes

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by eyesofblue, Jul 28, 2006.

1. eyesofblue

eyesofblue New Member

Hi All

does anyone have problems with their eyes, my eyes blur all the time and I feel like Im going to faint cause I cant see.

I have had my eyes tested and been told my sight etc is fine. However, everytime I put my head down to see food for example that I am just about to eat my eyes blur and it feels like im spaced out on another planet.

anyone else have these problems
  2. colenmom

colenmom New Member

I have problems with my eyes blurring and I just had my eyes checked also. I don't have this problem all the time. I am light-headed sometimes and feel real weak but not at the same time my eyes blur. Is your blood pressure High?
  3. carebelle

carebelle New Member

My eyes stay blurred .I have cataracts but they will not do surgery on them till they get really bad.
  4. karinaxx

karinaxx New Member

if you also have extreme muscle weakness,exhaustion and the typical symptoms for cfids.

5. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

I have cataracts on both eyes and double vision. I am supposed to wear eye glasses (prizms) to help straighten my eyes but when I wear them I feel like I am gonna fall face forward to the ground.

I do have high blood pressure and chronic headaches which makes my eyes blurred some.

Hopefully this year I will have surgery.

carolin
  6. AbbeyMae

AbbeyMae New Member

I have some major problems with my eyes. My Doc says the cause is due to the muscles associated with the eyes.

I do need to make an Appt. with an eye Dr. I wear 325 strength store eyeglasses and still have to use a magnifying glass quite often.

I feel like I am going blind. I have cut down slightly on all my meds and I still do not have an improvement.

Love and hugs,

AbbeyMae
  7. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

eyesofblue:

The only time I had blurry eyes was when I was on a trial of Wellbutrin.

Maybe that was only me.

nyrofan
  8. butterfly99

butterfly99 New Member

I have had dry eye forever. My Doc put me on Methadon yesterday yahoooooooo and my eyes are not blurry anymore well today anyway. Im an artist so its great to see again:) love to all
  9. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Yes, I posted recently that I experienced an episode of total blindness in my left eye. Docs are still trying to find out why....might be TIA or Amaurosis fugax.

I also experience blurry vision and floaters.

Never a dull moment!!!

Lolalee
  10. eyesofblue

eyesofblue New Member

Hi

Thanks for all your replies and help.

Its always good to know when I have a problem Im not sure about that there is other folk out there with the same problems I dont feel so alone or crazy then.

Thanks again