PROBOOST (Thymic Protein A) A Question

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by meditationlotus, Mar 7, 2007.

1. meditationlotus

meditationlotus New Member

Has Proboost helped anyone improve significantly? In what did it help you?
  2. swedeboy

swedeboy Member

I took PROBOOST (Thymic Protein A) for a few months and I didn't notice any improvements, the only thing that changed was my bank account, because it's so pricey.
  3. meditationlotus

meditationlotus New Member

4. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

I've found that if I have a scratchy throat (apparently signifying that my body is trying to fight off an acute illness like a cold/flu), it goes away in an hour or two if I use ProBoost.

I know several "normal" people who say that ProBoost is very helpful at allowing them to fight off colds or flu, if they use it at the first sign of illness.

CherylSue (who seems to suffer from active infections, e.g. perpetual colds, during her relapse phases) says that she found three packets a day to be helpful for a while, but that it eventually seemed to lose its effectiveness.

Best, Lisa

5. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

3 pkgs a day for 5 months helped me get over my second bout of CFS. I took a pack a day and worked full time for another year before my 3rd relapse. I have been on it for 5 months and dropped to 1 pkg a day. Helps give me a little energy boost.

I've gone on to heavier meds such as Nexavir. I've only been on that one 3 weeks. The jury is still out on this one.

Hope this helps.

CherylSue