Procrit for NMH/Fainting and Fatigue?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TeaBisqit, Nov 9, 2002.

1. TeaBisqit

TeaBisqit Member

I got a Chronicle in the mail this week that mentions a new study at NIH using Procrit for NMH/Fainting. Has anyone heard anything more about this? It would be a miracle for me if that ever worked. NMH and fatigue are my topmost symptoms. If this drug works on people with this, that could even be the answer to my being able to work again.

TeaBisqit
  2. TeaBisqit

TeaBisqit Member

I got a Chronicle in the mail this week that mentions a new study at NIH using Procrit for NMH/Fainting. Has anyone heard anything more about this? It would be a miracle for me if that ever worked. NMH and fatigue are my topmost symptoms. If this drug works on people with this, that could even be the answer to my being able to work again.

TeaBisqit
  3. teach6

teach6 New Member

I've read the info in the CFIDS Chronicle and the study is the one being done in Miami. If it were at NIH I would sign up in a minute because it's relatively nearby. But I can't go to Miami for that long a time. It would be wonderful if they are able to find Procrit useful for those of us with NMH.

I can't tell you much more than I read in the Chronicle. I do think you can find old posts here about it. I remember it being mentioned when they were first starting.

Barbara

[ advertisement ]