Profile has a new bird pic

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Greenbean7, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Here's the little blue bird. I've sold 3 of these and have a friend who wants at least one.

I had a sky blue one, but don't seem to have that pic. I'll have to get after my SIL I don't think he sent me all of them!

One more if I get a chance later this week. Well, I actually have two, one's a goldfinch and the other is a baby bird. If I get time I will post them.

Stop and smell the puppies!
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

Another cute Birdie! Did you sell the little crow? He's so adorable!,,,,,,,,I would buy it if i was closer to you,,,,,,,,,,,,S
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

blue bird! I think 3 states have the bluebird for their official etc.

Very nice. Are you going to work your way up to bigger totem poles?

4. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Sis - no I haven't sold the crow. Not sure I'm going to! I have this cool birdhouse that my sister made for me about 5 years ago. It is on a tall post but top heavy so it has never been outside but is in my living room. The birds look really cute sitting on the ledge of the birdhouse.

Rock - Are you kidding! I haven't even carved my walking stick yet and I've had it for over a year! I hate to start something big and ruin all that wood at once!

Stop and smell the puppies!
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

Lolol I'm glad your giving them all a safe and loving home! lol,,,,,S
  6. fivesue

fivesue New Member

You are a delight....! Not only do I smile everytime I see, "Stpo and smell the puppies," you also carve these wonderful birds, etc. You are an amazing person.

Love the crow the best so far...thanks for sharing them.