Profile has a new bird pic

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Greenbean7, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Here's the little blue bird. I've sold 3 of these and have a friend who wants at least one.

I had a sky blue one, but don't seem to have that pic. I'll have to get after my SIL I don't think he sent me all of them!

One more if I get a chance later this week. Well, I actually have two, one's a goldfinch and the other is a baby bird. If I get time I will post them.

Hugzz
    Greenbean

Stop and smell the puppies!
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

Hi
    Another cute Birdie! Did you sell the little crow? He's so adorable!,,,,,,,,I would buy it if i was closer to you,,,,,,,,,,,,S
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

blue bird! I think 3 states have the bluebird for their official etc.

Very nice. Are you going to work your way up to bigger things....like totem poles?

Rock
  4. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Sis - no I haven't sold the crow. Not sure I'm going to! I have this cool birdhouse that my sister made for me about 5 years ago. It is on a tall post but top heavy so it has never been outside but is in my living room. The birds look really cute sitting on the ledge of the birdhouse.

Rock - Are you kidding! I haven't even carved my walking stick yet and I've had it for over a year! I hate to start something big and ruin all that wood at once!

Hugzz
    Greenbean

Stop and smell the puppies!
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

Lolol I'm glad your giving them all a safe and loving home! lol,,,,,S
  6. fivesue

fivesue New Member

You are a delight....! Not only do I smile everytime I see, "Stpo and smell the puppies," you also carve these wonderful birds, etc. You are an amazing person.

Love the crow the best so far...thanks for sharing them.

Sue