Profile up: LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by DeeMerrk, Dec 8, 2002.

1. DeeMerrk

DeeMerrk New Member

Sorry, but I have had a long life, and never could keep my mouth shut. Anyway, I put it up for anyone interested, a picture will follow.

Night All:Dee
  2. DeeMerrk

DeeMerrk New Member

Sorry, but I have had a long life, and never could keep my mouth shut. Anyway, I put it up for anyone interested, a picture will follow.

Night All:Dee
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

What an intersting Lady! 12/08/02 08:39 PM

Gee Dee, you are something else, almost as curious as I am! Thanks for the Profile, will be looking for the picture too.

Love the name of the village you are from, its my maiden name! That must have been some serious German's that founded that area. My family sure was, a tendency to be very stern, disciplinarians, were very proud of their German ancestry.

HOpe you have been feeling good? Doing pretty good tonight, but had a serious sinus attack for two days, husband was cleaning the upstairs carpets, am allergic to chemicals, so the downstairs can stay 'dirty'! Dirt does not bother my sinuses!! (Smile).

Shalom, Shirl

4. allhart

allhart New Member

good profile it wasnt that long,im glad to finally know more about you,cant wait to see your pichure !
  5. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Thanks for putting your profile up--can't wait for the pic. It's so nice to get to know everyone, and have a face to put with their words. Makes it an even more "real" experience in support and info, we get at this great site.
    Karen