Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LindaGa, Nov 14, 2002.

1. LindaGa

LindaGa New Member

DUH,am i dumb but i finally figured out how to do it after someone told a newbie to do a profile and i had never done one (could be the fog) LOL. LindaGa
  2. LindaGa

LindaGa New Member

DUH,am i dumb but i finally figured out how to do it after someone told a newbie to do a profile and i had never done one (could be the fog) LOL. LindaGa
  3. tandy

tandy New Member

I've been here for awhile and still have'nt added a picture!Every picture of me has other people in it-was'nt sure if that was OK???I don't see why not, but I'm not sure.
    Tracey
  4. LindaGa

LindaGa New Member

This was the only picture I had and my daughter sent it to me email.I got a scanner but have to hook it up if my brain ever works again lol LindaGa Im the one on the right by the way. LindaGa
  5. sapphire

sapphire New Member

Hi Linda,
    I've been here forever and just did mine today. I didn't add a picture. Couldn't figure out how. I'll have my daughter do it for me. I didn't do mine because when I would think about it the fog would be bad and I couldn't think. Maybe it was just laziness. hehe
    I'm sorry about your brother and sister. I know exactly what you've been through. I also lost a brother and sister. My brother died in 1994 in a car accident and my sister died in 2000 with a massive heart attack. She was 45. It's the hardest thing I've ever been through. Sounds like you've been through alot. You take care.

Sapphire
    [This Message was Edited on 11/15/2002]
  6. tandy

tandy New Member

I figured it out and went ahead and added my picture!!!!Kudo's!!! Like I said- I did'nt know if other people in the pic mattered,but I browsed around and seen alot of you's have other loved ones on here too!Thats neat-its always nice to see a face with a name.So for all you's that have'nt yet....go find a picture and put it in your profile!sorry mines so small but hey-I could'nt figure out how to enlarge it!!All in good time~
    love,
    Tracey
  7. LindaGa

LindaGa New Member

So a few of us found out how to do it sometimes when the fog lifts we remember how to do things LOL and I thought I was a dumb blonde >LindaGa