Profiles and photos

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Copper2002, Mar 14, 2003.

1. Copper2002

Copper2002 New Member

Hi All,

I love to see pictures of who I'm talking to here on the board. I imagine most of us are like that -- nice to put a face on a friend.

I just posted my photo (which, I think, describes alot about where MOST of us live ;)!). So, I'm wondering how many others here have done the same. It's hard to search through each and evey posting to find out who has and who hasn't. Maybe if we had all the 'DO' 's posted under one heading, it'd be easier to see who everyone is.

pax,
    Copper
    Let Miracles Replace ALL Grievances
  2. jeanderek

jeanderek New Member

I have not went through alot of the profiles yet I have only been here about a week but finally added my photo and profile. I am going to start looking at them soon. I feel the same way I like to know who I am talking too. The picture is of me and hubby.

hugs,
    Jeanna
  3. samjenkin

samjenkin New Member

I think this is a great idea but can't seem to access them - probably looking in the wrong place ...

Regards

Sam
  4. jeanderek

jeanderek New Member

just click on the persons name that you want to look at and thier profile will come up

hugs,
    Jeanna
  5. samjenkin

samjenkin New Member

6. karen55

karen55 New Member

you must be logged in. Then click on another user's name.
  7. Echos

Echos New Member

Echos here. I have my photo with my profile as well. I also like to see the face of the one's I'm writting to. Otherwise, I imagine a face to go with the name. Nice to meet you and talk to you again soon I'm sure.
    SWAK's,
    Echos
  8. a121558

a121558 New Member

Hi Copper, That picture says more than a 1000 words could. It's nice to see you smiling.Because we all know there are days when it's really hard to do. LOL Anna
  9. lou2

lou2 New Member

up there......x
  10. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Mine is up in my profile, thanks to my friend for putting it up for me, along with two of my Fur kids (dogs), Mikie's is also up, with her 'Granddoggys', so you can see our faces and our pups too.

HOpe I don't scare you too much, no 'smile' in that picture!

Thanks for this post, it was a good idea.

Shalom, Shirl

Wow, just looked at all the pictures, what a bunch of pretty ladies, and Copper, LOVE that outfit, especially that hat!
    [This Message was Edited on 03/14/2003]
  11. KarenL47520

KarenL47520 New Member

most recent pix I have of myself and it it almost a year old.
  12. Shirl

Shirl New Member

You were a lovely bride, and that little flower girl is a living doll!

If I put my wedding picture up, it would be a real cheat, I have been married for 30 years!!!!

Shalom, Shirl
  13. ozgran

ozgran New Member

Sorry but I don't know how to post my photo. Don't think I have the equipment to do it.I do like to look at the profiles and photos but maybe you would not enjoy looking at my photo anyway. I have had to return to the Zoloft to get any relief and I am just getting FATTER & FATTER and seeing I am a tubby anyway it is not a pretty sight, especially being an "oldie" of 65 years as well, with the very grey hair and all that goes with it. When I have someone here with a digital camera I will try and pretty myself up a bit and post a photo.I try tp look nice especially when I go out or up the street and I try to accept my lot with this DD and just hope next weeks visit to the rheumy will help so that I can at least do a bit more walking. That is the only way I lose weight and I need to do that for myself esteem.Sorry didn't mean to go on like that as I do agree it is nice to see a friends face. It means so much more personal when "talking" to somebody. Love Ozgran
  14. phenom

phenom New Member

i've finally succumbed to all this peer pressure (lol) and posted a pic of me that is half reasonable - its a bit blurry - but thats good i think!!

its nice to put a face to a name - even if its only a screen name!

phenom
  15. tandy

tandy New Member

I need to update tho,the picture is not good.....too small.(It won't enlarge for me! on the scanner~)?? The little guy is my youngest son,he's 6 yrs old!He's a singer!and very good at that~He wants to audition for American Idol!!(no kidding!!)
    Hugs......
    Tracey
  16. pinkquartz

pinkquartz New Member

even though i get so upset at how i have put on weight due to the DD i tried to put a pic on but it didn't work. i will try again cos i agree its more friendly to see photos.
    pinkquartz
  17. Madelyn

Madelyn New Member

Hello fellow homeschooler!

Madelyn
  18. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm a fellow Cancerian and live in SW Florida. I dress just like you do. You look great in your photo.

Love, Mikie
  19. Echos

Echos New Member

Might I say, all of you ladies are absolutely beautiful. What a lovely bunch we are!

Echos
  20. Copper2002

Copper2002 New Member

I've GOT to agree! Lovely group here! It's so cool you all responded! Thanks! And, do I know ANY other punctuation besides ! --? Yes, see I just used a question mark!

Thanks, all, for joining in! I hope others join our ranks, too.

hugs around,
    Copper
    Let Miracles Replace ALL Grievances