Progesterone Cream...boy you guys were not kiddin...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by DLsGroovyMoM, Dec 20, 2005.

1. DLsGroovyMoM

DLsGroovyMoM New Member

about it makeing you sleepy! I have used it the last week or so and dang I am out like a light in no time flat. I have not had very much trouble sleeping lately so I was pretty suprised that it has made me so sleepy, but once I use it and lay down it is over.

I have so far not seen much change other than that...except I am also having a little bit of a ?drunk/tired lingering effect. I have had a really hard time waking up...I set my cell phone for 4 diff times and my alarm clock the other day and slept right through them...never heard them at all.

I have also been more sore in my shoulders/muscles lately but I think? that maybe I am in need of more of the med for rebuilding my tendons/ligamnets as I felt so much better when I was getting the shots every few weeks...haven't had one in a while.

The doc ordered it for everyday but I did some research and since I firmly feel that I had such a hard time getting pregnannte b/c I do not ovulate right I am taking it the way they use it for infertility (day 5-21of cycle...for the most part)...we are not trying right now but they say it may take a few months to get your cycle right and to begin ovulating properly. With my sleep schedule being so wackey I couldn't take it every day any way...didn't get to take today.

Thanks for all the info you all gave me
    Amy