ProHealth Is Matching Katrina Donations

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I just received the e-newsletter from ImmuneSupport.com and found that ProHealth, this website's owner and sponsor, is matching, dollar for dollar, donations to help with the aftermath from Katrina.

Many new members may not realize that ProHealth sells supplements chosen just for those of us with FMS and CFIDS and the symptoms of these illnesses. Of course, there are supplements for general use as well. Proceeds from the sale of these supplements is donated for research into, and advocacy for, our illnesses. ProHealth has raised more than $2.5 million to date.

There is more info on the home page. It's very interesting to read Rich Carson's story and how he came to found ProHealth.

Love, Mikie
  2. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

and good to see you. I think this comes up in the banner on the home page because I had already seen it and I made my donation through here because of that. I love that I can make my dollars go twice as far.

Next payday, I think I will donate again if they are still doing it.

For more info on how great this organization is, you can read my post asking if anyone has had their shipment from ProHealth come without their product. I did and their response is straight up customer oriented from start to finish.

They rock!!!

Sonya
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Good to see you too. I think I have become immune to advertising and messages when I'm online. I missed seeing this and only found out when I read the newsletter. With so many wanting to help, it only makes sense to do it where it makes the most impact. ProHealth is exceedingly generous and, yes, their customer service is excellent.

Love, Mikie
  4. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

and very generous! Thanks for letting us know, Mikie.

Mary
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

7. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

for letting us know!!! This is really great!!

Hugs
    Bluerose
  8. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

I noticed the banner at the top of the page and was amused to see that the link used is for the 'Weekly Special'.
  9. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

10. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

11. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member