prohealth OsteoTec

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by crickett, Jun 3, 2010.

1. crickett

crickett New Member

Has anyone tried prohealths osteotec tmuc.11 . To help with fibro pain . According to the prohealth mag it says it shown to be highly effective in clinical trials.
    thanks crickett
  2. SnooZQ

SnooZQ New Member

The Undenatured Collagen Type II has been studied some for arthritis pain & stiffness. The animal study above found it to be quite helpful for large dogs w/arthritis.

FWIW I tried a different brand of UC-II for a few months & didn't notice a diff in my own arthritis symptoms, however I've got a couple of different arthritis factors going on & am not typical.

Are you thinking of this for soft tissue fibro pain? Not sure about that, most info I've read has said it's primary effect is on joints (tho' many w/fibro suffer joint pain also).

I like looking at customer reviews on iHerb, Vitacost, & PH ...

Best wishes.

3. ProHealth

ProHealth Member

Here is the link to the original article, if anyone would like to read it:

Some of the reviews for OsteoTec:

Reviewer Rating: 5 March 21, 2010 - Diane
    "I have osteoarthritis in both pointer fingers and a wrist. After taking OsteoTec for two to three weeks the pain and stiffness went away. I ran out of OsteoTec and the pain came back after two weeks. I will definitely use and recommend this supplement."

Reviewer Rating: 5 December 15, 2009 - Rose
    "I tried OsteoTec for my joint and fibro far I am having much less pain in the mornings and more energy. I take one at bedtime."

If you would like to try the product to see if it helps you, we do have a 30-day money back guarantee.

4. crickett

crickett New Member

Thanks for all the replys. I might go ahead and try the osteotec . My chiro says i have osteoarthritis of the neck . And i really need something to help with the pain and stiffness. since prohealth has a sale going on and i thought about the massage xp i just hope it does not do like a tens unit. thanks crickett