prohealth OsteoTec

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by crickett, Jun 3, 2010.

1. crickett

crickett New Member

Has anyone tried prohealths osteotec tmuc.11 . To help with fibro pain . According to the prohealth mag it says it shown to be highly effective in clinical trials.
    thanks crickett
  2. SnooZQ

SnooZQ New Member

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/21535.php

The Undenatured Collagen Type II has been studied some for arthritis pain & stiffness. The animal study above found it to be quite helpful for large dogs w/arthritis.

FWIW I tried a different brand of UC-II for a few months & didn't notice a diff in my own arthritis symptoms, however I've got a couple of different arthritis factors going on & am not typical.

Are you thinking of this for soft tissue fibro pain? Not sure about that, most info I've read has said it's primary effect is on joints (tho' many w/fibro suffer joint pain also).

I like looking at customer reviews on iHerb, Vitacost, & PH ...

Best wishes.

3. ProHealth

ProHealth Member

Here is the link to the original article, if anyone would like to read it:
    http://www.prohealth.com/library/showarticle.cfm?libid=15020&B2=MSGBD

Some of the reviews for OsteoTec:

Reviewer Rating: 5 March 21, 2010 - Diane
    "I have osteoarthritis in both pointer fingers and a wrist. After taking OsteoTec for two to three weeks the pain and stiffness went away. I ran out of OsteoTec and the pain came back after two weeks. I will definitely use and recommend this supplement."

Reviewer Rating: 5 December 15, 2009 - Rose
    "I tried OsteoTec for my joint and fibro pain....so far I am having much less pain in the mornings and more energy. I take one at bedtime."

If you would like to try the product to see if it helps you, we do have a 30-day money back guarantee.

-ProHealth
  4. crickett

crickett New Member

Thanks for all the replys. I might go ahead and try the osteotec . My chiro says i have osteoarthritis of the neck . And i really need something to help with the pain and stiffness. since prohealth has a sale going on and i thought about the massage xp i just hope it does not do like a tens unit. thanks crickett