Prohealth question...Shirl?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tandy, Aug 30, 2002.

1. tandy

tandy New Member

Hi all and Shirl!
    I'm about to place an order for the prohealth(magnesium,malic acid&more)I'm wondering what dose you started out with?I see the label says take 3 in the morning and 3 more at night.Is that the dose you follow?And how about the possible stomach upset?did you have a problem with that?Should I build up to that dose??I know-I'm a fanatic!!!its that type A personality!Thanks yet again.
    best regards,
    Tracey
  2. tandy

tandy New Member

Hi all and Shirl!
    I'm about to place an order for the prohealth(magnesium,malic acid&more)I'm wondering what dose you started out with?I see the label says take 3 in the morning and 3 more at night.Is that the dose you follow?And how about the possible stomach upset?did you have a problem with that?Should I build up to that dose??I know-I'm a fanatic!!!its that type A personality!Thanks yet again.
    best regards,
    Tracey
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I know how you feel, I never jump in with anything with the prescribed dose either!

I started with one cap in the morning,one before lunch, and one before bed all with a full glass of water.

I did not have a problem with stomach upset. The following week I did two in the morning, lunch and night.

If that is too much for your body, it will give you a one day diarrhea(not all day, just one BM), so just cut back on the dosage.

The reason I like Pro Health's products so much, is because they don't upset my very sensitive stomach!

I can even take their 'Ultra B-Complex' after lunch without repeating it, thats a real plus for me. I had completely stopped taking B vitamins as they were up setting my stomach, but I am back with them now.

Don't worry about being a fanatic, I am one too especially when it comes to my stomach.

I hope they work as well for you as they do for me.

If I can help anymore, please just feel free to ask. I did a lot of that myself when I first got on this board.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. tandy

tandy New Member

Shirl,
    Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions~I'll start out slowly as you've recommended.I should get them in a week or so.Will keep ya'll posted on the outcome-I want to give it enough time to see if I get good results.Have a great day!
    Take care-
    Tracey
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

It took me about two weeks to really see results. It helped a great deal with the spasms.

There is a lot of research that has proved that people with FM/CFS are deficient in magnesium, which heals muscles while we sleep. So that is no doubt the reason ours don't heal.

Keep us updated on how you are doing with them.

If you ordered from Pro Health, you will probably have your products in about 5 days. They are very good with quick delivery.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Shalom, Shirl
  6. tandy

tandy New Member

What a gem!(I must be in a major fog here b/c when I typed in gem- it just did'nt look right, so I tried jem,still don't look right!so whichever is right I think you get the picture!)lol Does't that stink when ya can't spell a simple word?!! I think I need sleep.You have a good night~
    thanks!
    Tracey