Project Day Lily...Mikie, anyone else

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tlayne, May 25, 2006.

1. tlayne

tlayne Member

I received my book a couple of days ago. It is slow reading with lots of scary information.

Has anyone else received their book yet? Maybe we can do a book club on it & discuss it on the board? Hugs, Tam
  2. tlayne

tlayne Member

3. Angelimbo

Angelimbo New Member

I listened to an interview online with Garth and Nancy last night, talking about the new book.

I have followed his work for quite a while, and I fear that he is the only person telling the truth about these illnesses.

But since his information tends to fall into "conspiracy theory" realms, it will surprise me very much if very many people reading this board will pay much attention to him.

And even if they do pay attention, and even believe.....few people will want to admit that to anyone else.

It's so sad that people are so "asleep" about this issue, because, as Garth pointed out in the interview, scientists looking into these illnesses have been eliminated, and Garth and Nancy have been (and still are) in danger, with huge targets painted on them for speaking out about these illnesses.

4. victoria

victoria New Member

and am going to order it.

They are planning on trying to also weaponize Lyme at the new facility in Colorado ... but there has been a lot of speculation & facts that they already have.

Don't they understand they are incapacitating their own population? Or maybe they don't care cuz that is part of some weird plan...

sigh, after reading about other 'experiments' on our population and others with LSD, syphilis, etc., I regretfully don't put anything past our gov't or anyone else's...

Victoria
  5. tlayne

tlayne Member

thanks for not resisting. This is a very intense book! It is also a very big book. It will take me a long time to read it, and then I will most likely have to read it again & again to fully grasp it. That is why I am interested in having a book club on it.

Are you going to buy the book? Look under the post "Press release on Day lily" there was a lot of interest shown on this subject. Hugs, Tam
  6. tlayne

tlayne Member

let me know when you receive your copy, and your thoughts on it! I paid an extra $20 for 2nd day delivery & it still took 4-5 days to get it, so plan on it taking awhile to get to you. Hugs, Tam
  7. victoria

victoria New Member

ordered thru Amazon in order to get free shipping, so we'll see;

before I ordered, there were only 2 in stock... wonder how many they had originally!?!

It will be shipping 5/30, so it will be a while before I get to read it.

Victoria
  8. foggygirl

foggygirl New Member

I know I'm a bit slow/foggy today, but I typed this in and all I got was a list of product/vitamins to buy.

Please walk me threw how I find this.

Thanks

Foggygirl
  9. suzetal

suzetal New Member

My step daughter is a librarian .If I can get it that way I rather do that.I also can keep it as long as I like.

Is the exact title Day Lily???

Thanks

Sue
  10. tlayne

tlayne Member

Go to www.projectdaylily.com/index.htm to order the book. For some reason when I tried to go to this site I got all other kinds of things too. If this is the case for you just keep playing around with it, as I did and finally got to the site. Or try www.Xlibris.com

Another one for The Institute for Molecular Medicine www.immed.org addresses signs & symptoms.

You are not going to believe the stuff this book is exposing. I hope that I don't get into trouble for this because I love this board, but here is part of what it is saying....

The perfect assassin....silent and untraceable.

No one would ever think a little "micoplasma" could be so deadly. They won't be able to get a diagnosis for this one!

Let me know if you have any problems getting to these sites. Can I get into trouble for posting all of this? Hugs, Tam
  11. tlayne

tlayne Member

12. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

My husband was in communications support for our combat engineers that were clearing land mines immediately after cease fire .. early April'91 .. he was there till September .. he has PTSD from the horros he saw .. but also a month later after getting home he developed a life threatening pnemonia that the doctors had only seen in texts books .. we are a Canadian ex military family .. I developed Fibromyalgia, Hashimoto's thyroid , after that period in our lives .. is this significant to this situation and theory ?
    Joy
  13. carebelle

carebelle New Member

is the book written in a way we will understand things ? I mean it isn't all medical terminology is it ?Is it understandable for an average person to understand?
    Please do bring discussion back to this board I'm not sure when I can get the book.Plus it will be interesting to hear what some of you think before I get into reading it.
  14. tlayne

tlayne Member

but first I want to respond to you all.

Suzetal, the book is called "Project Day Lily". I hope you were able to get thru on some of the sites mentioned above. I can't remember who asked if they can get it thru the library (sorry), but I would not be surprised if you couldn't.

Fudge43, I am so sorry about your husband. I hope he is doing better. Please go to the web site I mentioned above to get more info. This book indicates that this micoplasma is contagious. Please understand that I am still reading, and I do not want to give any false info.

carebelle, at first the book is complicated due to the scientific language, but as I get further into it it is very readable & understanding.

Please continue the feedback. I think this book has a lot of answers that we have been searching for...or at least it looks like it to me.

Hugs, Tam
  15. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I did get "Lab 257," and will start it until "Project Day Lily" gets here. PDL is designated as fiction, most likely to avoid lawsuits and even more threats than the good doctors have already encountered. God bless them for laying their lives on the line to tell the truth.

Love, Mikie
  16. Cinlou

Cinlou New Member

I just ordered my book should be here in 7 to 10 days!
    Cindy
  17. tlayne

tlayne Member

This is what it says.....

The following is based on a true story

The authors have written this book in order to shed light on a crisis facing our country and the world. They have chosen to use a fictional format to maximize dramatic impact. The events described are true, but fictitious names, places and composite characters have been used to develope the story. Dialogue between the characters was constructed from the recollections of various sources. The scientific principals and results discussed in this book are true and have been documented in the authors' publications, reports and sworn testimony to Presidential Commissions and committees of the United States Congress.

I am only on page 65, but so far it is turning out to be a good read & easy to follow. I can't wait for you guys to get yours so we can discuss it! Hugs, Tam
  18. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I kind of figured there would be some kind of statement to that effect. I am anxious to read it. I started reading "Lab 257" last night and it is about as scary as it gets. Yikes!

Love, Mikie
  19. kbak

kbak Member

I think most people avoid information because they are "scared" of it. I want information, even if it's unnerving, because I want to know what I'm dealing with.

How I wish the world were a perfect place!

K.
    [This Message was Edited on 05/27/2006]
  20. tlayne

tlayne Member

Mikie You will probably be done with Lab 257 before you get PDL. I wish we would have all started these books together, because I already have questions that I would like to have some imput on! I will read Lab 257 after I finish PDL. Where did you order it from?

kbak, I know I also wish this world was nice. I do look forward to going home where all evil, pain, & tears will be gone. Hugs, Tam