Protandim - anyone using this?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by consuegra, Jan 15, 2009.

1. consuegra

consuegra New Member

This antioxidant product improves glutathione production, among other things, according to a recently published study. Does anyone here have experience with Protandim? I wonder what Rich would say about this product?

2. Darlene1965

Darlene1965 New Member

Hi Chris ... have you tried the Protandim yet ? I have been on it now for almost a month and I have to say i am experiencing more clarity. My sister has also been on it and has noticed a decrease in pain with her arthirtis. Whay hae you experienced ?
  3. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

I have used Protandim for 6 weeks and over all I do seem a little stronger, a little more "with" it. I am going to continue for at least 3 months. I like knowing that it works on a cellular level instead of just putting a band aid on symptoms.
  4. happycfs

happycfs Member

Hi friends ~

I am wondering if anyone is still taking Protandim or if it is helping at all???

...Very intrigued, but still, trepidatious. Any thoughts on this would be so very appreciated. I hope you are all doing well.
  5. Raidtank

Raidtank New Member

I tried Protandim for one month with no change in symptoms.
  6. 400eye

400eye New Member

I have been taking Protandim for 2 months. I am 51 years old. I have much more energy, the texture of my hair changed, Age spots on my face have disappeared, and an amazing thing is the whites of my eyes are bright again
    like a young persons. I have friends and family who have had similar results.