Protect Madwolf

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sofy, Apr 9, 2003.

1. sofy

sofy New Member

I see sooooooo many post screaming for Madwolf and am worried that we will exhaust this wonderful giving man. Please remember he has a Very Full Time Job and comes here out of the goodness of his being. I am barely able to keep up with feeding myself and a few incidentals. When overwhelmed I just have to stop, If we keep over using this generous resource I am afraid we will overwhelm him and he will have to just stop. Please use his name with the greatest of care it deserves.
    Madwolf forgive me for speaking about you without your permission but fear made me do it. You are a true blessing to this site and all of us who come here.
  2. sb439

sb439 New Member

I feel the same as sofy. Susanne
  3. Notonline

Notonline New Member

just bumping!
  4. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I have thought the same thing but I was afraid to say it, sometimes I say things wrong and every once in a while I ruffle feathers here without meaning to.

The thing is he does read just about everything here anyway and he does chime in & offer his expertise very often so it is not like we are not getting the wonderful benefit he offers anyway, we are. He even read the darn itchy nipple post and he should not have, heeee heeeee.

Jaci
  5. KayL

KayL New Member

as worried that Madwolf will become *overworked* here. I for one, really value his input, and have been tempted many times to ask him specifics, but have managed to control myself and limit my direct posts to him.

One good thing is that most likely when one of us posts a question to him, his answers help many of us at that time.

Madwolf, we value you and don't mean to abuse you! :)

Karen
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

For asking for some of his time, so I try not to abuse his generosity. He is a very valuable asset to us.

Sometimes, he has to do some research on his own to answer our questions, so his workload is even greater than it appears on the surface. He is a dedicated professional and I know that our questions add to his knowledge, but I also worry about overworking him.

Madwolf, we appreciate all you do, but if you need to rest and stay away from us to do it, please do take care of yourself first. Please know how much your generosity means to us.

Love, Mikie

[ advertisement ]