PROVIGIL USERS??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kathleen12, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

I am currently taking 200mg of Provigil daily and was considering increasing it. Does anyone out there take more that 200mg?
  2. jarjar

jarjar New Member

Kathleen have you searched Provigil in the search box above. There are many postings on it. I found Provigil was okay for short term but eventually it was something I couln't take everyday.
  3. msurina1

msurina1 New Member

Provigil is Great. 200mg/day did nothing. 200mg twice a day was the magic number. The Dr. was my pain manager who went to Germany to research it before the FDA approved it. My Dr. only see Fibro patients. Best to you.
  4. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

Jarjar,
    I did not have the time to search through all the postings at the time and was looking for a "quick fix". Thank you for reminding me though, about the search option. I have only been taking it for a little over a month now but am back in a flare and was hoping that an increase would get me back on track.

Msurina1,
    Thank you for that info. Are you taking Provigil for Narcolepsy, CFS, or Fibro? My doctor told me after this post that I could increase the dosage to another 200mg at noon.