Provigil

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by selma, Sep 11, 2002.

1. selma

selma New Member

Here I am like the cartoon.
    I took provigil 100mg=1/2 tab. for the first time. Supposed to take in am. Of course I took it @ 3pm, because
    I get up about 10 and need it more after three. I take 10mg of NADAH in am for energy and it helps til the bewitching hour of about three. Well, I did tooo much.
    sordy-sordy now(@10pm). But, both hubby(Sol)and I really can't believe how much I walked and did. I am sooo sore now, it was very hard to get to computer. I know I'll have to slow down,but but it's sooo tempting to do when I can. Any suggestions for feeling good and Not using the energy?

It was fun AT THE TIME !!!

Love, Selma

2. selma

selma New Member

Here I am like the cartoon.
    I took provigil 100mg=1/2 tab. for the first time. Supposed to take in am. Of course I took it @ 3pm, because
    I get up about 10 and need it more after three. I take 10mg of NADAH in am for energy and it helps til the bewitching hour of about three. Well, I did tooo much.
    sordy-sordy now(@10pm). But, both hubby(Sol)and I really can't believe how much I walked and did. I am sooo sore now, it was very hard to get to computer. I know I'll have to slow down,but but it's sooo tempting to do when I can. Any suggestions for feeling good and Not using the energy?

It was fun AT THE TIME !!!

Love, Selma

3. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

sit on you.

That is great that it is working so well.

Gary started it yesturday 50mgs then today 100mgs and tomorrow he'll need to go up to 200mgs. I hope it gives him energy to go. He did say that for the first 2-3 hours it helped but, he still feel asleep and was dragging and napping the rest of the day.

Try to pace yourself so you don't end up hurting yourself. You must feel like a kid in a candy shop that is told they can have all they can eat and ends up with a belly ache.

We are so glad to hear you are so up! The pain may help you remember not to over do.

Take care, Kim and Gary
  4. selma

selma New Member

Thank you for the advice. I will give Sol the message..
    Yes, the pain brings reality back. I think all of us need answers. I felt that I was invinceable(Like a teen). Have you tried the NADAH?? It takes a few months to work.
    It's also expensive.
    My spirit is still high and I will conquer the world..
    Well maybe not tonight.

Love, Selma
  5. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

many times. Could you give me the names? We have taken so many different things and right now I take Nocor, Midrin, Soma, Vioxx, Ritilin, Nexium and a couple other things. Gary about 13 different meds.

Hope hubby is strong enough to keep you from over doing. You sound uplifted. That is great!

Kim and Gary