psych tests results - Help!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by imgreat, Dec 3, 2003.

1. imgreat

imgreat New Member

I'd love for you to pray. I've been in a fms/cfs flair for the last 4 yrs. due to a car accident. I've been trying to get ssdi for most of that time. Received my psych. result from a dr. who works for gov. and made me look like the biggest jerk. My attorney said to not worry about it. Now comes the court case etc.... I've been a Christian all my life. I'm swimming in a lake and feel like I'm drowning!! Need people to intercede for me! Love to all who will pray for me! Debbie
  2. PrayerAngel316

PrayerAngel316 New Member

First of all I want to welcome you to the Worship Board.

I'm sorry that you are going through so much, I also have FMS and I know how bad FMS flare ups can be. I will be praying for you.

Blessings to you, Judy
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Glad to have you here. Praying for you as you requested. I hope things work out for you soon. Sounds like you deserve a break.

best wishes,
    Sandy
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will be happy to pray for your request, what we can't do, God can!

God bless.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. imgreat

imgreat New Member

Thank-you for all your warm welcomes and Prayers! I spoke directly with my attorney today and he said the psych. results were so strange. He said he's not worried about it, we also have a great judge. He's retiring this month but said he has a few special cases he's going to follow through with and I'm one of them! With his 35 years in this business and specializing with fibro, God was so good to me in this area. Please pray for my husband also. He's known God, but is on the run. Meanwhile our landlord wants to sell our home of 15 years. My husband has actually been hostile to be around!!! Thanks again for all your prayers!
    Debbie
  6. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Debbie,

Sure sounds like the Lord is giving you his blessings and lead you these days. I hope and pray things continue on this path and I'll be praying for you until this case is settled. I know the Lord will continue to bless you.
    In Jesus name, amen.

Danny
  7. LPN_11

LPN_11 New Member

We have been exactly where you are at this point in your life and I will share that with you. Heavenly Father said to my husband that this is the time that your career comes to an end. And that it did, we lost not just one income we lost both you see we were both long haul truck drivers at the time. However, our faith that the Lord would provide for us NEVER EVER left us. Good things believe it or not began to happen, yes it is true for 1 year we survived on what little the state programs would allow us. However, I went on to nursing school and became a nurse, my husband eventually got his ssdi, and I got my degree, we moved to a new very efficient home all on one level. Now for what my prayers were all through this they were for us to keep things going, to move to a new home with forced gas heat and central air all on one level with no steps as you see my husband lost the use of his legs. We did get the ssdi and all of the prayers were answered. But it came down to several things--- Faith in the Lord, Hope in the fact that he would answer my prayers, and Charity. And those things kept me strong when all I really wanted to do was cover my head and cry the hardest ever. So keep your chin up and have faith,hope and it will be alright as the Lord never gives you more than you and he can handle together.