Pulsating feeling in thighs

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by deepak, Mar 3, 2012.

1. deepak

deepak Member

I was just wondering if anyone sometimes gets a pulsating sensation when they sit in their thighs? It sometimes happens to me , as if all of a sudden i can sense the pulse there and feel it loud and then it goes away in some time.

2. spacee

spacee Member

Since no one has answered, I thought I would tell you this:

I have not seen anyone post about this in the 11years or so that I have been
    coming here.

Of course, I could have missed it but I don't believe there has been much,
    if any talk about this.

Do hope someone can give you some info.

3. deepak

deepak Member

Dear Spacee,

Thanks. I read about this thing and some supplement helping in it but now i forgot where I read it :( !!

Also, once in a blue moon I will get a small cut , mostly in either thumb and it starts bleeing a bit. Never used to happen before.

I have been thinking about you and reading your mails as I was thinking of starting the TF's.

Hope you are doing well :)

Thanks for caring.

4. luigi21

luigi21 Member

LOL! yes i know exactly what you mean, and im 37 now, was diagnosed fibro at 32, but had pulsating in thighs symptoms, probably since i was about 18, usually after walking, then when you sit down you can feel it. Don't know whether its poor circulation or what, i mean, we do have poor circulation, lack of oxygen in the blood, so could be that. Sometimes the tops of your thighs feel like cold slabs of ham too, and i'm only small. so yes, yes i get the pulsating thighs thing, started at 18, was always very sporty, then my stamina got gradually worse, so they think i had pre-existing symptoms before my car accident when i was 30, took two years to get a diagnosis.

Thanks for your post though, when i read it, it made me chuckle

5. deepak

deepak Member

Hey Luigi,

I am glad I made you chuckle :)

I wonder why it happens - its almost like that part has suddenly become overeager and pulsating hard :).

I am taking nattokinase nowadays 2000 FU 3 times a day and its helping me in these kind of symptoms .

With love,