pulse rate over 100/low grade fever....is this normal for CF/FM

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fieldmouse, Sep 22, 2006.

1. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

My pulse rate stays high and I run low grade fevers that come and go..Does anyone else experience this?
  2. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

My docs don't seem to be to bothered by this but sometimes I feel like my whole body is pulsing. I get very week and tired when I can feel it throughtout my body. Anyone have any suggestions on how to slow it or make it better? Sometimes it happens even when I am just resting.
  3. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

Thanks for the input. Have had my thyroid tested twice in the past year. My doc keeps going back to that...lol....I think she keeps hoping that is the problem so she can solve my mystery...lol.....Thanks!!
  4. code34me

code34me New Member

I have a low grade fever alot. It is one of the symptoms of CFS. I then get anxiety bad when I feel so bad from the fever and CFS symptoms which causes my pulse rate to increase.

Just a thought?

Take care of you! Codey
  5. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

Is your pulse rate consistently high, or does it go up and down?

There's a book called "The Pulse Test" by Coca that suggests that if you consumer a food that you're allergic to, your pulse will go up temporarily for a while at some point during the next 1 1/2 hours.

With foods I'm obviously allergic to, my pulse will go to at least 100, even though it's normally around 70.

Maybe try taking it first thing in the morning and see if it's still high?
  6. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

I will try that but most of the time it runs between 90 and 120 no matter what time of the day or night it is...I just know its really annoying....The fevers are off and on. Never know when they will come or go...
  7. lease79

lease79 New Member

Another one here with a constant high pulse.
    Like someone else said I can often feel it pulsing through my body & I end up feeling weak & tired :(
    If I try to do anything remotely physical, or get stressed out, then it skyrockets.
  8. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member