Pulsing?

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by clprez, Nov 4, 2004.

1. clprez

clprez New Member

Are you pulsing TF? If so, how long have you been taking it, and how are you pulsing?

If you aren't pulsing and have been taking it for over, say, 6 months, why?

Thanks for any answers,

Carol
  2. spacee

spacee Member

I have taken Immune Transfer C for about 16 months and I, personally, have never read that you pulse it. Doesn't mean that it can't be done. I am much improved but far from well. So that tells you that I was really sick 16 months ago. The biggest difference in that I can tolerate exercise much better and I am finally sleeping less. I have only crashed once that I can remember and it was because I was pushing the exercise too much. My cognitive issues have not improved whatsoever though.

Hope that helps...

Spacee
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I can't remember where I read this, but it was that the TF's should be taken for three months and then every month or two, one should take them again for a day or two, up to a week, like a booster shot.

I've been off the TF's for about a month. I will pulse them in another three weeks after I finish my Synvisc injections in my knees. One is not supposed to be sick when taking the injections and the TF's can make one sick with the immune response.

My initial immune response was so strong that it was a month before I was able to take a full capsule. I Herxed five times very strongly during the three months on the TF's.

I am now starting to feel better and am anxious to see whether I continue to improve.

Love, Mikie
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

My shots fell through temporarily, so I am pulsing the TF's for a few days for the first time. I just started today and will post an update in a few days.

Love, Mikie
  5. spacee

spacee Member

It was the director of Chisolm Lab, the maker of Immune Transfer C. Have to admit that I have not tried it and still take the TF daily.

The article is in this site's library. It is an interview of the man.

PS...funny how I said that I had never heard of it and then remembered it. I don't think that he used the word "pulsed" but that is what is happening when you just take it for short spurts.[This Message was Edited on 11/10/2004]
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I do know that pulsing works better with ABX after the initial treatment. I have used pulsing with the Famvir, but that was before I started the TF's.

Yesterday, I had no reaction to the TF's except perhaps a little bit of swelling of my lymph nodes. Today, so far, so good.

Love, Mikie
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I got really sick with an immune response and my face swelled up like I was on steroids. Yesterday was the last day of pulsing and I'm doing better today. The swelling is down. It will be interesting to see whether a Herx ensues.

Love, Mikie

[ advertisement ]