PURE BLACK GRAPE JUICE FOR RH?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ladydi, Sep 16, 2002.

1. ladydi

ladydi New Member

I WAS INTERESTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE WITH RA HAS HEARD OF
    THIS AS AN OLD FASHIONED REMEDY?

I WAS TALKING TO AN ELDERLY MAN AND HE SAYS HE DRINKS
    3oz A DAY, AND IT KEEPS HIS RA UNDER CONTROL.

I LOOKED AT THE INGREDIENTS AND IT WAS PURE BLACK CHERRY
    JUICE, PERIOD.

JUST WONDERING.
  2. ladydi

ladydi New Member

I WAS INTERESTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE WITH RA HAS HEARD OF
    THIS AS AN OLD FASHIONED REMEDY?

I WAS TALKING TO AN ELDERLY MAN AND HE SAYS HE DRINKS
    3oz A DAY, AND IT KEEPS HIS RA UNDER CONTROL.

I LOOKED AT THE INGREDIENTS AND IT WAS PURE BLACK CHERRY
    JUICE, PERIOD.

JUST WONDERING.
  3. ladydi

ladydi New Member

4. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

Obviously I don't have it but just wanted to say I know pure concord grape juice is supposed to work miracles on all kinds of things - I heard & read it several times - I went to a doc. in Mexico before & she said drink as much grape juice as I can - oops just noticed you wrote black cherry juice, not grape (I do know black cherries are supposed to keep gout flare-ups away though)Also just noticed you said RA (assuming rhumatoid arthritis?) guess I'm too confused to help!!!!! AMY
    [This Message was Edited on 09/16/2002]
  5. ggks

ggks New Member

I would be happy to drink either one if I knew which one it is and where to get it. ggks
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Black Cherry Juice (pure) is good for gout, and of course Arthritis (which I think Gout is a form of Arthritis) it also helps with bladder infections as well as cramberry juice. You can get the Black Cherry Juice at most health food stores, but don't buy GNC's brand, it taste awful! They do sell other brands though.

Grape Juice is like taking an asprin a day, its good for the heart and a lot of other things. I can't take asprin because of my stomach but I can drink the pure grape juice. Welch's is about the best to me. It is pure.

Hope this clears things up a bit.

Shalom, Shirl

7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Ever since reading about hypercoagulation, I have started having a glass of red wine almost every day. I know we are supposed to stay away from alcohol, but I like a beer or a glass of wine and it relaxes me. Of course, I only drink for medicinal purposes :)

Love, Mikie