Pure Cordyceps

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by greatgran, Jul 22, 2010.

1. greatgran

greatgran Member

Anyone heard or tried this?I have a friend said she heard something about it on the Dr Oz show form Dr Andrew Well and she ordered some and feels it is helping her CFS and Lyme.. I have never heard of it and still clueless,did a google search not much info..

I have heard so often if it sounds to good to be true it probably is.. but with us we never know.

2. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

i did watch that dr oz episode, cordyceps was one of the things weil suggested, it's a mushroom thats supposed to boost your immune system and make you feel better(yada yada yada)

i think they use it a bunch in china. the good thing is it can't hurt you. i was thinking about giving it a try, ill let you know if theres any Luck with it.

Hope your ok, keep in touch!
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

How's this for "too good to be true".

About 20 years ago I tried cordyceps (a mushroom). After one pill I felt healthy,
    young again. I could breathe easier, walk more briskly, felt cheerful, had energy to
    do a week's worth of chores.

Was a magical effect like Alice and her mushrooms. Alas, the effect only lasted one
    day. After that the pills no longer worked. I have since tried some other cordyceps
    supplements. They have had no effect at all.

4. greatgran

greatgran Member

Kat if you try it please let me know.. I may ck it out.

Well, Rock one good day was worth it.. its a shame it didn't continue..